Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @MarioKart7z If you want to know my INT score, I'll put it in the terms of Pathfinder- it's a +5 mod, but it's inbetween 21 and 22.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    To put that into descriptions:

+5 = Highly knowledgable, probably the smartest person many people know
    +6 = Able to make amazing leaps of logic
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    That's bloody awesome. A huge fireball of pain you can roll around in 3D on Google Chrome...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    The best part about this? It's only a bi-layer shader. (One for the coloured sphere as base and one for the pixel shading which gives the edges their intensity)
    Now solve THIS!
    sqrt(-1)=

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i'm soooo evil!
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    darn, my math level is only -5488120549 while yours is 54990203954802939490020395+e5992938548
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Well. I'd like to see your calculations.

According to the new GCSE spectrum I'm around a grade 8 at the moment (A* in old GCSE terms)
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    my calculations are all basically "an expression? no not the expressions! too lazy to do expressions!"
    gg cold, way to keep me up for the entirety of last night just to start to fade by 8am
    (GUT research) How the HECK is anyone going to get a lone particle anti-collision to a total of ~7,000J(10^15 GeV) to create missing bosons?
    :red: I've been browsing the japanese section of youtube and now they're pinging me JP ads
    You're very smart, you probably know more than most CS professors. :p
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Thanks; I learned most of it from about 9 months of coding/using IL_Spy and then have retained that information since. I've got a whole library of code that I could throw out; ~85% should work if it's to a medium-level. However; I'd never be able to go for a qualification straight away, as I've not been able to successfully program 1 pixel shader. (and the fact that I am literally 14)
    Water Filter Salesman
    Water Filter Salesman
    OpenGL /GLSL is just something I've never managed to retain information about, I'm using a more basic game library.
    Need to focus more on my programming. Since I have masses of free time, I'd better put it towards my dream degree rather than astrophysics..
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    your programming?
    "YOUR" programming?

ROBOTS CONFIRMED
    1+1=6719098689790902076983
    Water Filter Salesman
    Water Filter Salesman
    Yep, that also generally happens because fp's use fixed amount of binary numbers to represent the decimal number (remember, a standard floating point only has 4 bytes of precision), so it can't represent numbers accurately. My favorite example is setting a float to 1/3 and printing out the result.
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    but since i've run out of random numbers to throw, i guess...
    S8QBN.gif
    (Undertale) :red: it I'm doing geno
    Reactions: Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    But is that pratical? I guess it is, as the LHC can work to up 14 TeVs. But then again, it would require too much effort to attempt such a thing, no?
    Kalifox
    Chazm
    Chazm
    The LHC only uses atomic structure based chemistry- we could potentially do better with anti-reactions and baryon structs (without shells). However, that kind of research has been denied by the European governments (and most other governments, at least I believe)
    I guess I found my kindred spirit in these forums, and that's you.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I assume you're coursing high school as of now. Well, I wasted 3 years of study due to diseases and familiar crisis. Else I'd be like you.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I'm in my second year, second term out of three. I'm usually in the top half of the top classes, unless it's for- you guessed it- Mathematics, in which I am top or very close to top. And when you consider my other research in things I don't even need to learn until I'm a mature student; you can probably see why I'm being understood less and less as the consecutive conceptual days go by.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Hehe. It does explain a lot. Time wasn't that fair for me. I would be 3 years ahead of where I am now.
    looking through your profile posts, understood 0,01% of what you said
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I'm pretty sure you used arithmetical means on that equation. If that is so, would it be by which technique in particular? I can say I'm pretty fascinated. The 2/7 seems to give me an irrational number on it's division. I guess I am doing something wrong.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    You're doing it wrong;

700/7 = 100
    sqrt 49 = 7 note: (49/7)
    100 + 7 = 107
    107 * 2 = 214

That's roughly how I work it out in my head; some solutions come instantaneously, like sqrt 49
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Pretty amazing technique! Thank you for sharing it. By "taking out" 49 out of 700, you solved it easier by simply multiplying 7 by 100. But as 49 still belonged there, you divided it by 7, which is 7. Squareroot, in fact. 7x7=49. Then you added up the values you had "separated", being 100 and 7. That goes to 107, which multiplied by 2 is 214. Very good technique, I must say.
    mrw you can't find a way to provide equal charges and similar masses with 1st gen quark baryons without it falling apart almost immediately
    Chazm
    Chazm
    and then you can't seem to find how the :red: you hardcode soundfonts into a game and then create music in that code

this is why I'm losing grip on all social life
    Aesir
    Aesir
    In other words: Technobabble. c:
    Chazm
    Chazm
    in other words, it's improving on the quantum bit
    I was curious; looked at an M3 A level mathematics paper, regret everything, need to go back and revise like mad
    mrw some guy is going around houses telling people about this really significant diet survey and you're the only person who can attend
    I seriously don't get the application of Euclidean norms in the energy-momentum relation; could anyone help?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I only understood about half of that sentence. I can teach you about James Joyce and his roll in the Celtic Revival if you ever need help with that.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Nope, not gonna find help here. Crocket's gone; he's my best bet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom