Anth7150
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait, can the corruption/crimson/hallow spread past the world edge borders??
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Well, just barely past it, as some blocks exist in those edges outside of your view. It's just not infinite :)
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    OK, thanks. It's just that the corruption has corrupted a whole ocean. :)
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Well, Clentaminator is enough to kill any of the 3, that part outside the screen isn't any big and said item has a huge reach.
    WHAT THE HELL, IVE KILLED 801 CHAOS ELEMEMTALS AND NOT A SINGLE ROD OF DISCORD DROP :mad:
    OFF
    OFF
    that's kinda normal. It's a global drop of the Hallow, so even if it's Drop% is less than 1%, you actually have more chances to drop it than an item like RoD
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    I have it and i never use it - mostly because i don't touch the game
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    I've now gotten 2 hallowed keys during the farming...
    I've killed the moon lord almost 20 times and I havnt even got a last prism...also, been farming for a rod of discord for hours...WTF RNG?!?
    FrancisCoD
    FrancisCoD
    You made me remember when I got 5 ancient shadow helmets in a row
    I think it's gonna snow all night...I can only hope that it keeps snowing so I don't have to go to school, even though I'm living there...
    It's snowing in the where I am right now, and the weather channel said it should show all night...YOUR LATE SNOW!!!
    The only way to get rid of the wall of flesh, in my dreams, is to kill it in-game...I hope...
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    the only way to kill the wall of flesh is to kill it?
    woah
    I think the wall of flesh is stalking me in my dreams ;(
    Reactions: Papa Dank and Aesir
    G
    Gmayor61
    You're in luck to have something like that appear in your dreams, I'd do anything to have an easy reality check item in my dreams
    Do we need a pasta sauce monster? It would be exciting: Raghoul, terror made from tomatoes and a select amount of spices!

What are your thoughts? They would be greatly appreciated.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Hmm...this is a tough one...it wouldn't be able to have a food-themed biome, but it might be able to be spawned by other food...sure! I think we should have a pasta sauce monster :)
    Hmm...the dungeon guardian isn't that hard when you have a portal gun...
    thecoolkni
    thecoolkni
    Or a Dungeon Guardian AFK farm, all you need is some wire, pressure plates, teleporters, and traps.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Nah, I'd go phantasm dragon and portal gun. I did it earlier today and it worked.

Edit: its a low tech (the aperture science portal gun...), (almost) flawless technique.
    Later at night, I will turn the John cena app on, so when the night staff think its gonna be a quite night...JOHN CENA *horns blaring* :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom