Incinerate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: aWolfen and Arpiter
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Nice quarantine zone. Now, time to do the same thing for every other corruption biome!
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    now watch as hardmode spawns the corruption line right in your jungle.

Happens to me every freakin time.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    There's only one other Corruption zone left before Hardmode, quite a big Chasm.

Terra: And man, keep that bad luck off me. XD

Well, two more zones to go and a Hellevator before I make a dare into the Wall of Flesh.
    The secret to make Terraria run better on a :red:ty computer: Delete 3GB of temporary files.
    Rokas
    Rokas
    delete the virus known as system32
    works every time
    I may be doing an imbecile question, but would making a quarantine with Slime Blocks be alright?
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Lemme guess, Slime Blocks won't get affected. I'm asking because making Gel with an Engine is ridiculously easy, instead of digging around for block materials.
    king40606
    king40606
    Or you could just make a large gap with bombs to quarantine it. That's what I did. Saves much more time. Just bomb all the way to hell.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Bombs and Dynamite are expensive, and I like to put work on my missions.
    Steam seems back to normal to me. Lost my screenshots, had to reinstall it, lost my installed games, had to reinstall Terraria...
    Sugars
    Sugars
    As in it's normal to have to do that or you had to do that to get it back to normal? I wouldn't be surprised with the former.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Actually, I'm not sure.
    Is there a way to make my Terraria installation independent from Steam? Y'know, 'cuz the new Steam outage.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Yeah, I really hate the 140 character limit. The strange thing is that you only have that limit on your own profile. I think messages on others' profiles are the same as comments (420 characters).
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Seriously? Man, that sucks.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Yeah, it's weird. You would think it would be the other way around if anything, but nope.
    Seeing such an awesome mod like the Thorium mod, I'm starting to consider using it. However, I dunno the disadvantages of, y'know, modding.
    Mapped both Corruption Chasms on the map. Now to make an isolation cordon on the one next to the Jungle before Hardmode begins.
    I have a world with Corruption. And one of these chasms are right next to a Jungle. What a beautiful luck.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    And then people say quarantining Corruption and Crimson is useless. Well, with Corruption threatening a Jungle, I'd say I'll have to make a quarantine section immediately.
    W1K
    W1K
    Well if you can kill Plantera fast it's usually not gonna cause too much damage. Surface jungle is most likely doomed tho.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Not if I can make a quarantine gap before Hardmode. The spread startes getting real serious after you hit the Wall of Flesh, right?
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    I was seeing the instructions on mantaining world purity. I googled a bit and yeah, the strips will ignore my barriers (in fact, it can hit even the sky islands).

Also, I intend to avoid smashing altars, due to how fast it can get outta control.

I'll have to arm a quarantine on my Corruption world ASAP now, as there's a chasm right near to the Jungle in there.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Go fishing in really large bodies of water and get crates. You can actually use those crates later so as to avoid smashing altars and causing more Crimson/Corruption and Hallow appearing.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    I heard about that. I got some 50 crates myself already.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Unfortunately, that doesn't work on things you put up on Steam as the link isn't an image link. (And/or, anything ending in a .png, .jpeg, or .gif)
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    I noticed it and I'm working on it.
    Okay, I'm doing my quarantine cordon on a Crimson area, and then it occurred a doubt on me.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    No, it wont, infection is actually an extremely simple thing. People make it out to be impossible to contain.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    So I can put doors and trapdoors to pass through the gap with no problems.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Indeed. It will only spread through specific blocks that are three blocks away, diagonally included (this is the bit most people seem to miss)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom