Vector
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I could possibly have a laptop soon and I'm gonna get terraria on in, so excited to play 1.3!!!
    Just finished up on mobile multiplayer,most still the question of can anybody help me get ankh OR paladins shield!
    Hey I'm on mobile, anybody got any tips for getting ankh or paladins shield?
    The Flaming Toast
    The Flaming Toast
    Unless I am mistaken (I haven't played mobile in some time, so they may have fixed this), I believe it is impossible due to the fact that Floaty Gross' don't drop Vitamins. The latter I am less sure about.
    Vector
    Vector
    Oh, I didn't know i needed floaty grosses, but man mobile kinda sux. I really wanna get the PC version cos of 1.3 and stuff but I cant afford a computer.
    Just had a solar eclipse! From what I've seen on YouTube it was the worst solar eclipse ever!
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    RIP.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It's the birth of our new god. It happens from time to time, Solar Eclipses happen when our Dark Gods are given birth. How many babies are given birth every minute, anyways? Who cares. They're all Dark Lords now.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Oh god, this sounds worse than when all wheat and wheat byproducts in Night Vale suddenly became deadly snakes that then turned into dark spirits that possessed hundreds of people... That quarantine was a :red: and a half.
    Welcome to the forums m8
    Try not to have a bad time :D
    Reactions: Vector
    Vector
    Vector
    Lol, I'm sure i wont have a bad time, I'm on mobile and I'm really wanting to know what and when the next update is
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    It might be a while but don't go asking Redigit,Cenx,Yoraiz0r,Crowno and Arkhalis for help about that. They don't work on Mobile or Console. You could try Asking @505Games-Mobile
    Vector
    Vector
    Thanks i gtg see ya!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom