1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by Chazm

1. Chazm
    Chazm
    mouse pls, stop DCing on me
    Jan 21, 2016
  2. MegaMage314
    MegaMage314
    What's that?
    Jan 21, 2016
  3. Chazm
    Chazm
    It's a code source for- get this:

shaders... ;D

(you can tell I'm happy because I hardly ever put down emoticons)
    Jan 21, 2016
  4. Alabaster
    Alabaster
    That's fun to use. You can make really trippy effects by using tangent instead of cosine on the color in the example GLSL Sandbox
    Jan 25, 2016
  5. Chazm
    Chazm
    This one I really liked: GLSL Sandbox

224 lines long; yet very structured and clever without a need for any artistic talent what so ever.
    Jan 25, 2016
  6. Alabaster
    Alabaster
    That's bloody awesome. A huge fireball of pain you can roll around in 3D on Google Chrome...
    Jan 25, 2016
  7. Chazm
    Chazm
    The best part about this? It's only a bi-layer shader. (One for the coloured sphere as base and one for the pixel shading which gives the edges their intensity)
    Jan 25, 2016