Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm still desperately looking for where the #ifdef keyword is established in XNA's plugin or C# itself- may need it for shaders.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    #ifdef is C/C++. C# just used #if.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Thanks.

(argh someone mentioned #ifdefs used in Terraria's code and I'm ripping my hair out trying to find where the keyword is)
    If I'm to die out in anyway I wanted, I'd heat myself up to 345MeV, then cool myself down to 160MeV, allowing the quarks of me to hadronize.
    Reactions: Jill
    Chazm
    Chazm
    unless there is so much demand that it decomposes itself*
    Jill
    Jill
    That'd be at the point where nothing could decompose it.

The sheer salt would do any who attempt, in.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    So this sweat is actually a fundamental particle?

CERN please.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    there's a guide that exists on this forum

unfortunately for all that my teachers care is that my GCSE knowledge is slightly lacking because it intervenes with the truth
    Chazm
    Chazm
    also example of what you'd be able to do exists now
    I just remembered how chilling the descending organ chords (I think from Gmsus4?) are in FFVI's Dancing Mad's final tier.
    I fully support this '0.5x A Presses' meme. -A long-time subscriber
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I'm more intrigued by how the heck there isn't a speed cap which through testing wouldn't have been able to be achieved with normal gameplay. (100, 255, et cetera)
    Granger
    Granger
    Well, since that game (afaik) has no stackable speedboosters and this is a unintented glitch... why borther?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    There's no moment at which that speed cap would be exceeded. Therefore, for safety, it'd be better to keep it capped, even though it could not be achieved at any point in the game, unless they used different transportation techniques in the debug versions, in that case they might as well have missed out that thought process entirely.

Also BLJ is the result of a constantly doubling speed when jumping backwards.
    I still feel :red:ing terrible even though I'm having adequate sleep, pls mind stop doing this when I need to revise for tests
    Reactions: Ori
    Ori
    Ori
    I can relate to this so much it feels like my mind is melting together with your message into a disgusting mesh of (non)logic and superglue
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Mine is melting into QGP, and electroweakly reacting overtime
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Welcome to my world. Always tired no matter what....
    somehow I regained the ability to sleep whenever I please, help
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    No need to rub it in, bub. The rest of us get nowhere near enough sleep. :(
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Talking about that, the rest of my family seems to have failed to catch-up. Infact, one member is so tired that he can't go into work 30% of the time.

I blame Peak for this sudden spike in energy
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    *yawns* =u=
    I know how the base of the Celestial tower shader works (vector4 with alpha being varied depending on position and time)...
    W1K
    W1K
    I'd love to look at the shader if you found the code for it.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Can't find the code, uses #ifdef preprocessor directives which don't compile in Visual C#

but I can base it off code from GLSLSandbox
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    SO THAT'S HOW VERTOR4s WORK!
    (certain plans for a new technological advancement or something) holy crap a neutrino/anti-neutrino reaction produces blue/purple light
    Chazm
    Chazm
    specifically electron neutrinos (at maximum mass, they produce 4.4eV with a di-photon product + kinetic energy)
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Show night complete. I'm gonna need more maths problems to solve... because I've finished looking at the descriptions of particle physics.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    mind you, I'd like them to be complex and not long strings of digits
    It's been 1 year and 1 day since I first started coding with pure C#. To look at how far I've got through this year compared to others...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    However, within these 5 months, I've been quite static, yet learning to an ability no-one understood. I've thought of programming many things, but unfortunately aren't motivated enough to program them (yet). However, I now have a new dawn on my hands: I recently found a shader site and now I'm trying to use preprocessor directives to make those a reality.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Do you use the new TmodLoader now that tAPI is unusable?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Nope. Pure source (also I don't Terraria mod anymore, I just help other Terraria modders (a recent one I helped was blahblahbal, but it seems he's already got himself the knowledge I have. (like finding the preprocessor directives before me)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom