Lunabell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stardew Valley has taken over my life... and I am okay with it.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Pretty much amazing! lol I love that game *-* I am hooked
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I don't blame you; from first impressions, it looks very promising. I could probably do sculptures of other members' characters; something I've been considering for quite a while.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    It is a very good game. I already have 80+ hours into it. Not a lot I know but work kills my game time. Lol and oooh that would be cool to do!
    I have a swollen spine and a pinched nerve. Lets just say.... it sucks when you fall down stairs.
    K
    Krasunir
    Ouch. Pinched nerves are never good.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Nope. I am off work for a week from it... yay I can be broke.
    I wish there was a way to get the mods to work on Terraria... while still being able to play your original characters.
    Got a new motherboard... after a little problem happened. x.x Gonna have to restart on Terraira :,<
    Z
    Zwift
    Get that grind going!
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    It will take forever lol I lost all my items ;~; ugh idk when I will start it.
    Why is there no snow yet... for at least Ohio. :< It is Dec... where is the snow Dx
    Darkest Gaia
    Darkest Gaia
    It snowed like once.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    What is.... snow?
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    it spit out snow for 2 seconds here and stopped. kinda disappointing. I know Jan is usually the worse month for winter but I would like snow at least before Christmas >.> lol and yes i know i have a few weeks to go
    I need help. I can't get past wave 12 on the frost moon. Anyone able to help me? Give me ideas or anything?!
    My day sadly... was good and got worse. Worse feeling when someone you like plays you like a fool. Live and learn I guess.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    School I was the black sheep and just stayed to myself. But now I work and I am 28... and I have guys playing with my heart... and I really was starting to fall for this guy. I just got out of a bad relationship and now this? .... bleh growing up dont get much better
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Well that is considerably painful.
    But at least it didn't go too too far.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    yeah...
    My terraria isn't wanting to connect with anyone on steam through steam. Anyone else have this problem?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    It worked fine for me. This was a couple months or so back, mind.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    mine wont connect on steam at all :< and idk why
    A tangled little web of lies is what we live in.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    sick of the lies and crap. really just sick of living in it. i move out and still deal with the lies from the same people. close to cutting my ties and saying bye to this bull.
    Omanyte
    Omanyte
    Don't, It will pay off in the long run, Trust me.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    What will? Dealing with all the drama... and lies? I moved out of this house once and came back but half way... like not trusting the issue and all that. It is a long story...
    When people lose the thing that they love, they want it back. But what happens when that person got sick of waiting on you to want her again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom