AdenSword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do not worry anyone! I am still alive! My computer just kinda died for a while but im back! And now with Windows 7 instead of vista!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand after not trying multiplayer for a long time, terraria decides to say "Nope, you can't host a server anymore!" *sigh*
    Have a follow.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Thanks!

10 followers! Much more than I EVER had on TO- nevermind, I have 25 followers on TO... though most of them are from people like sable who were competing for most follows.

At least my posts to likes ratio is much higher!
    Im not getting many alerts recently, well, im not commenting much, that's probably because recently I have been trying to follow (Continued)
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it." That's probably why my likes are above my messages.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    That is my life, sort of.
    It's going to be a long, long, long time until I get back to playing terraria, can anyone guess why?
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Hint: It has to do with something that came out in the month of november
    Frous
    Frous
    your mod?
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    No, I don't plan to start work on that until 1.3 comes out and tAPI is updated to 1.3, which could be a while but it will give me time to practice coding. I have another idea for a small mod I might do while waiting just as practice.

Guess again.
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░ ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░ ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░ ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░ ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░ ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░ ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ ░ ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Ok... That did not turn out how I wanted it to at all. Lets see if it will work as a comment here
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░░
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ ░░
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░░
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░
    nealpd
    nealpd
    2broken4me
    Nice signature ;)
    Reactions: AdenSword
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Thanks! It was made by someone else. I don't think he is on the new forums though. He was at first named Samrux then he changed it to Paladin of TO.
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    Oh well, it still is cool ;)
    Good to see you again.
    Persecutor
    Persecutor
    It was the hat that gave it away, wasn't it?
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Actually. The BANNED gave it away. Then I noticed the hat. And it confirmed my suspicions. How would I know the banned person was you? Because you were the only person that I actually knew on these forums that got banned. Sure I know of other people who were banned but I didn't really know then if you know what I mean.
    Persecutor
    Persecutor
    The letters J. R. T. could have been an indicating mark, too.
    If your looking for something for lunch and you have ramen noodles try cutting up and puting in some meat grabbing some veggies like peas
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    and try putting in some Cyanne pepper. Makes it so much better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom