MolochMekkane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Much further in EarthBound than I've ever been now, just defeated Master Belch.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Before i kept stopping at the damn pencil statue. Never realized you had to make it back through the cave alive.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also, really hope you don't mean you needed them all at level 99 to make it, because I've never needed that in an RPG.
    Magic Sponge
    Magic Sponge
    You don't need to, I've beaten it with everyone around level 70 or 80
    From now on, I am going to refer to Fire Gauntlets, Frost Armor, and Cursed Inferno Flask combo as 'Rainburn.' Its such pretty death.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Spectrum Virus sounds cooler. It makes no sense, but it sounds cooler.
    Does anyone else read things really, really wrong when they skim them the first time?
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Sometimes I read your name like Melon.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Oh wow, now I see it too. That is damn funny. I hear things wrong too, like a time at lunch when I was still in school, I went two best friends arguing, and it turned out one was trying to get the other to 'tell him a girls number so he could call after class' and I said aloud 'OOHHHH, I thought you were mad because he said he was 'going to :red: you in the :red:'
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    That actually ended the argument pretty damn fast, everyone was laughing too hard.
    There people here that like Super Mario RPG/EarthBound/both? Seriously, love those things.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    I've played and liked Super Mario RPG. I've played a bit of EarthBound but not enough to fully appreciate it. :c
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    need to find more unusual SNES RPGs like them. Also, Chrono Trigger.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I have yet to actually finish either of those, EarthBound I kept stopping and restarting. Super Mario RPG, however, I've done 3 times. It's actually quite short for an RPG, and that makes it more appreciated.
    And I am now having random EarthBound music get stuck in my head, and it keeps changing.
    I somehow managed to invite myself to a group that I wasn't in, couldn't just join it for some reason. That was weird.
    Reactions: Mystery
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Welcome to the new forum Moloch!
    Ur 2 cool 2 be invited, so you invite yourself.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Now it says its waiting approval. Hope I didn't break something.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Well, it was a group I definitely should have been able to join. Have no idea how those social things work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom