Demon God Ivuul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to archive whole Recon. Realms, as from now. And I ask myself, what if I clear the unknowns with Faressain in Recon. Realms?
    Mr. Fury the Bootleg
    Mr. Fury the Bootleg
    Ummmm, Thartler, I hate to sound disrespectful, but you should probably stop posting on Ivuul's profile, he has said to stop posting on it before, yet you continue anyway...

I mainly say this because you have the most posts on this profile, and a lot of them could have just been in a private conversation...
    Can you reply about characters? Since everything is in clockwork, then... Why we won't start chapter 3?
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    And what about my ninja post?
    Demon God Ivuul
    Demon God Ivuul
    Well... by the time you ninjad me, i already had the character lists done... link,kirby and papyrus went home. Now you have Faressain which i will try to give more attention to so that unlike the others he may actually do some story things :p
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    I think, I can track his progress...
    Are we allowed to use characters from stories we've created? Because I have a few.
    I need some permission for doing a spin-off in another forums. I mean TBGs. Do you agree? I will rename to correspond another world, another greater evil, another monsters. I'll do exception only to "Krzyżacy" book, since I'm familiar, but other than that, no exceptions.I'll do the best, to recreate your modding.
    Demon God Ivuul
    Demon God Ivuul
    Just think up an original story and roll with it :p take inspiration if you want to, just dont try to connect it with something that its not connected to. it took me a couple of years to create some of the characters in TA (mostly Scorpion) and then eventually i decided to try my hand at a forum game!
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    That nobody responds me in RPG isn't funny. I might change it into 2-GM'd 2b Part (This won't be 3rd part) on Terraria forums, or advertise it on Tbg's via siggy. If it hapens to be 2GM'd game, you pick important monsters/npcs and chimera, and I pick Far'gualgh and less important monsters/npcs, like bully enemies or below enemies and shoppers/random guards.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    If I somehow advertise successfully game in TBG, i might make 2nd part of Fargualgh legacy on the same forums as before. (Why 420 char limit?)
    Also, we'll updop it only if we both agree.
    Demon God Ivuul
    Demon God Ivuul
    i have a very spastic sleeping schedule, dont worry.. i''ll update everyday like promised :p
    unless im really ill or really busy, even so ill do my best to fight whatevers going on and update
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Sorry, I took your picture temporary, but I had to troll someone on other forums.
    Nice you made this topic. PS: I had read all the story.
    Demon God Ivuul
    Demon God Ivuul
    Very good, then you will know who the characters are :)
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Now I understand why characters are obscure. They are due to being in different world. I also know the characters (Kirby don't, sadly).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom