TheQuietBisharp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So uh, I am being threatened with months of grounding for not filling out some application to this leadership program.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    My parents seem to think college hinges on this program. I can't even... For one, it's a goddamn optional thing I brought home mistakingly. I don't even care to be in the program, I'm tired of being hassled by my parents' bull:red:. I know one person that bothered to fill this out. One.
    king40606
    king40606
    Yeah, I know that feel.
    Azu
    Azu
    It could help with college though, and little competition is around for the spots.
    Though people probably aren't applying for a reason, and it definitely isn't right to even suggest any form of punishment for this sort of thing.
    Occasionally, some troublemakers in the prescense of their lady friends makes miraculous changes for good, to the point of unrecognition.
    Reactions: Darkest Gaia
    Aesir
    Aesir
    What is that you mean? Well, a woman can change a man for the best or for the worst, same for a man to change a woman. People in relationships tend to change to please their companion. But by the way you speak about it, it seems it's just jerks behaving politely in front of women so they'll have a better impression, even if it is fabricated.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    You think too much into things.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    That is correct. I think too much. Sorry for bothering once again. See ya later.
    I think NintendoKart would be a grand idea, like Smash with racing.
    The Undertale soundtrack is the kind of soundtrack that makes me feel like everything is gonna be alright, no matter how bleak.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Not just specific songs, the entirety of it. Although the Genocide tracks show what kinds of things would be willing to take away from the ever-glinting hope.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    *Plays "You Idiot"*
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    You idiot.
    I just wanted to say it once again,
    Thank you for letting me know about the Harmony of a Hunter/Heroes albums, They're now probably my favorite songs I'm listening when drawing.
    I wonder how long it'll be until the Super Bowl is an official American holiday.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I hope it dies out untill then, really. I hate soccer and football, they're just an excuse for barbarians to break everything around them and cheer people getting hurt. Then I am called evil for being a masochist while these fools are closet sadists who want to see people getting hurt for fun. Seriously. Then they get out of the stadium and break cars and stuff.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    You've got an incredibly negative connotation of sports, which may I argue isn't completely true. I wish for the eradication of professional sports, or at least the heavy media exposure and payloads of said professionals. I've always loved the casual practice side of sports, when it was fun to not compete.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I know sports are healthy and help a lot and can even make people's lives better. What I dislike is when a man who essentialy chases a ball around is paid more than a doctor who expends his life saving other people's lives or a scientist who tries to think creatively to advance the knowledge and growth of mankind. I am one of the most negative people you'll ever see, that I can tell you.
    R
    Red H2O
    I would pay absurd amounts of moolah for someone to make a Game Boy Advance cartridge for Undertale.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Only if the entire console shuts down come that one fight.
    Clarker
    Clarker
    :red: YEAH GOD DAMN ITS SO AMAZING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    im scared my wiiu will red-ring-of-death right when I am about to beat sans' stupid gaster-blasters
    It's refreshing when a friend you'd never expect to make a good confidant is probably the best person to talk to about heavy stuff.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Then you got my friends.
    Where pretty much anything even vaguely strange/personal just becomes an inside joke.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Before I started forging bonds with a lot more people, my main group of friends was a lot like that.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    It's always good to have friends that want to support you when times are tough or when you have questions about life that you have not experienced yet. Even more so when they have the right answers and advice for what you need in particular.
    Corrin is rather underwhelming personally. I'll hopefully get Bayonetta tomorrow, let's see how she holds up.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Clarker
    Clarker
    my wiiu just red-ring-of-death s. I think it's overheating, so I just put a fan next to it.
    so im still sitting next to my wiiu
    BADUM TSSSSS
    (please send advice on what happens when it shuts down with a red flashing power button)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Charge it?
    Clarker
    Clarker
    I mean the actual Wii U device. It's completely plugged in.
    When parents say they won't argue with you, yeah, that's fair. But don't expect me to accept that on your terms.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    If you don't care to hear a plea of reasoning, it's fair for me to not hear your reasoning either, which generally tends to be "We're parents, trump card."
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Generally when someone says that it's either one of the following:
    They're defeated and admit it.
    They simply don't want to bother with you.
    They want to argue, but they simply don't want to listen.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Thankfully for me, my parents didn't really even bother with anything I did. If I wanted something, though, I had to help my dad in his garden. It actually wasn't that bad, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom