Terraria Community Forums

king40606
king40606
What
That sounds stupid
Why
M the Mister
M the Mister
Dude I don't :red:ing know. We will just sit there, listen to teachers all dressed up in Spanish clothes (which is pretty ordinary). Anything that will happen is people will laugh at us. Plus, I don't know what to wear
king40606
king40606
I did that like a few times in middle school, but it stopped in high school
It sounds pointless and a waste of time
M the Mister
M the Mister
Exactly! My friends are not looking forward to this too. They hate it as much as I do
king40606
king40606
I'm with you, cause I hated the same kind of stuff in middle school
Aesir
Aesir
Because it is pointless. There's a whole event dedicated to "artistic creativity" on the month of august at my school, but what it truly is isn't a dedication to artistic growth but more like an excuse to students to wear skimpy attires, dance provocatively to sexual songs and even have some "acts" themselves on the school grounds. In other words, hell's gate open.
king40606
king40606
If your gonna have something dedicated to art, make it free, and for a long time. A month long event where people can make and show what they wish, and it shows pride of the school/neighborhood. That's the way to do it. Not forced events/assignments that nobody enjoys
M the Mister
M the Mister
Maybe others do enjoy but I :red:ing hate it. I hate it more then broccoli
king40606
king40606
Meanwhile I love broccoli lol
Aesir
Aesir
It isn't dedicated to art. It's an excuse for the yoloers to get to the next year of school. This event is worth a big score on the student's curriculum and all they have to do is what they do best: act like complete tools. I'm fine with dancing, I'm fine with singing, heck, I am even fine with rapping and other unconventional talents but I am not fine with messes and disorder.
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
Jeez, is this some forced thing that schools do?
king40606
king40606
Yes
M the Mister
M the Mister
Yes, but you can show up undressed if you want.
king40606
king40606
Oh undressed
Didn't know it was this kind of festival >.>
Aesir
Aesir
That has actually happened before on my school. A girl took off her very small shorts during the dancing. It sounds absurd, but that's because it is.
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
Wow, is it just me or have schools turned demented? I swear, the Devil is getting in to the school system, attempting to dement young childrens minds
M the Mister
M the Mister
No I didn't mean undressed in that meaning. I meant undressed like not wearing what is supposed
king40606
king40606
Yeah, it was a joke :p
But have fun with that, still though, forced events like that are never fun
Aesir
Aesir
And if I told you she wasn't wearing any underwear? Needless to say, the teens went completely wild and her team got a 10/10 for "artistic perfomance" and what not. The girl is already known at school. Her nudes float around on the internet and she even did some adult material while wearing the school uniform. It isn't surprising coming out of her. And she's underage.
Back
Top Bottom