Kronos Magniratha

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate the feeling when you need to sneeze, but you just CAN'T.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    It's truly the worst kind of torture...
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Mfw I need to sneeze while playing a rhythm game :<
    Kronos Magniratha
    Kronos Magniratha
    That is the WORST Sunz, I play some fighting games like Brawlhalla and SSB, and all of a sudden I'll have to scratch my forehead just randomly out of no where, gotta scratch my forehead! auuugh horrible.
    Sick but a lil better!
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Kronos Magniratha
    Kronos Magniratha
    Non refundable, non exchangeable and non complain-able.
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    @zeskorion anyways you can burn my neighbor with his annoying drill every day :I
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    All of my avatars have been made by myself, save for this one and technically my first avatar ever, which was an edited version of the official Ken Sugimori art for Jolteon (Pokémon).

Anyway, NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUSITION NECRO ILLNESS
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Oh, you got infected. That's bad. Call me paranoid, but I always bring myself some alcohol and a little packet of masks with my backpack, in case I need to sterilize my hands or come in contact with an ill person. I am against people going to school ill, I always get the illness if it's contagious. Always.
    Kronos Magniratha
    Kronos Magniratha
    Yeah but we couldn't do anything about it, we're an undefeated team so we want to keep that up. It just so happens I got it bad, nothing I can do about it.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I learned to put health over duties. If you die, there is no duty you can fulfill. I had many near death experiences.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom