Terraria Community Forums

Sombyr
Sombyr
You know, Red Joker was cool, but he was rubbish when trying to use him competitively. Black Ace got to basically ignore terrain obstacles, while Red Joker was constantly trapped by them. That's why I never finalized during online battles.
Unfortunately, online service for the games have been shut down now. It's a shame, because I was getting good at it when they did.
Aesir
Aesir
Rogue noise just massacres anyone and everyone. People using the japanese version could use Rogue to it's fullest and wreck any english players. It was quite unfair. No one even used finalize with Rogue + jap. A massacre with no bounds. Black Ace was far superior, though. While Joker was mostly for high damage, Ace inflicted a lot of elemental statuses.
Sombyr
Sombyr
Eh, most people with Rogue Noise didn't have the first clue how to use it right, and even the ones who did were no match for a well trained Cygnus, even with the sword weakness. Rogue Noise is pretty good if you're up against people who don't do a lot of competitive, but I personally switched to Cygnus.
Aesir
Aesir
Feather Vulcan? Yeah, quite good. Meteor Light Barrage is fine for a NFB. Plus you get AirShoes. I have black ace, so I mained Libra and Rogue. Mostly Libra, though. Break attacks are quite a troubling weakness, since you have to counter them b/c it's the only way to avoid, shields are useless and most people use the Buki card, which if used on the middle panel, a Libra is doomed.
Back
Top Bottom