Tyrax Lightning
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How well do I have to do before I make it onto the top 3....
    Reactions: Tyrax Lightning
    Tyrax Lightning
    Tyrax Lightning
    I honestly have no clue. One hint though, i'm a HUGE fan of the Dryad & Mechanic. ;)

(Still can't for the life of me understand the Dryad's wish to fill the World with Hallowed Monsters that think of nothing else but ripping us all, including her, apart though...)
    Mistermavin96
    Mistermavin96
    Just so you know, in the last chapter I published, the mechanic was a central character
    stupid galvantulas
    Tyrax Lightning
    Tyrax Lightning
    I know full well Galvantula isn't a top tier poke, but I like him. To each their own. :)
    Tyrax Lightning
    Tyrax Lightning
    Plus I hope to someday make a better Sig, but my RL TIme Availability can always be a bit of a bother to me, so the current one as of the time of this Comment is a fast band aid fix.
    Hi everyone, back in Terraria after a long hiatus.
    Samrux
    Samrux
    You automatically throw another before the first one returns, so there's that.
    Tyrax Lightning
    Tyrax Lightning
    Thank goodness. Then it might still be a Viable Weapon even at the Moon Lord Tier. I still don't understand why it got some of its damage taken away though. Maybe someday i'll ever actually obtain it then I can try to understand...
    Tyrax Lightning
    Tyrax Lightning
    I accidentally Typo'd "don';t" & my Firefox Spellchecker did not flag it & thought this was ok...? Seriously...? O_0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom