Terraria Community Forums

Granger
Granger
Why were you even doing that? Hypothermia is dangerous, and in case you had fever, theres a good reason why you have it - its a way for the body to kill bacteria and stuff i cant deal with normally.
Varsia
Varsia
I've passed out in the shower on multiple occasions. I don't have my shower on a ludicrous temperature, either.
M the Mister
M the Mister
I have a fever. The doctor and my parents say that showering is good so I do it. It helps
king40606
king40606
Yeah, honestly, whatever it is, if you passed out in the shower, it's not a good idea to try doing that ever again
Varsia
Varsia
Okay, I'll stop showering. I've tried different (still not ludicrous) temperatures.
T
Teal
The fever is an immuno response, trying to counteract it is like adding fuel to a fire to make it burn less. Instead, take a warm shower. As uncomfortable as it'll be.
Granger
Granger
Well, im not your doctor nor do i know your temperatures, but i dont think inducing hypothermia trough ice cold showers to treat fevers is a good idea. Ideally you should rest and if the heat is bad have a wet towel or something on your head.
M the Mister
M the Mister
It's happens becouse of the fever. My temperature was too high and I took 3 pills in 2 hours. I threw up and then I passed out. Never going to make the same mistake
king40606
king40606
Don't ever take medicine how it isn't directed. Leads to bad permanent effects sometimes.
T
Teal
Pffft, that's a lie. Mix your meds, go a little crazy. It's how you get super powers.
king40606
king40606
I thought radiation or spider bites was how that worked
:red:
T
Teal
Nope, it's been habit forming addictions this whole time.
king40606
king40606
Gotta release those spiders in my basement then
Granger
Granger
You're all wrong, you need applied phlebotium to do that!
T
Teal
King has been chain swimming in toxic waste and getting bit by spiders for all these years when all it takes is a loooot of Advil.
Back
Top Bottom