PTpirahna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• somehow got a slime staff from a pinky and a n Arkhalis on the same char
    Azu
    Azu
    Pretty sure Pinky has a higher drop chance for the staff, though that may just be how it feels sometimes.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Yeah pinky does have an elevated chance to drop the staff I recall reading it somewhere
    Why does Optic Staff have to be so annoying to get -_- Literally stuck on my Summoner cause no one's dropping Black Lens...
    Just noticed that there's an achievement both for beating the Wall of Flesh and activating Hardmode. Why?
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    To make that progression extra special, I'd imagine
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Most likely because of the boss counter achievement checks for other achievements, too? Not sure how that works. That, or people just like seeing new shinies appear on the screen?
    I don't understand why people say the Pulse Bow is so good.
    OFF
    OFF
    because it shoots lazers!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    A fast, non-gravity, multibouncing piercing laser, what do you want more?
    Do profile post likes count for your forum likes?
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    If they are liked then yes, as far as I know.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    All likes count except for one in Private Messages.
    Wondering how viable using Celestial Stone, Celestial Shell, and the appropriate time of daystone all at once would be.
    Sans wonders why people dont use their strongest attacks first.Skely Prime is at his hardest upon the fight starting. Sans = Prime confirmed
    I think I'm going to beat the WoF first before Expert Skeletron -_-
    stormconure
    stormconure
    It seems like Expert made some PreHM bosses harder than WOF... Personally I think the Wall could've used a small upgrade, like maybe a new attack at least?
    My friend was cheating. I saw him using post plantera gear at pre mech tier. Of course the thing he chooses is a 1.2 Keybrand for the Twins.
    nothing to make you go "oh crap" like an early bird pirate invasion :p
    Reactions: OreoFace
    Pixel
    Pixel
    What about at public toilets?
    OreoFace
    OreoFace
    i got one on my first day of hardmode, and died like ten times before i had a chance to make a tiny little room in the ground to camp in. those pirate captains are completely brutal to new players.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom