TheQuietBisharp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be seeing my crush for the first time since confessing to her tomorrow... I wonder how awkward this is going to be.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    You must truly be sick to be conversing with me... Though the former statement is true, I must admit the latter is true as well. Credit given where credit due.
    T
    Teal
    To put it simply, I will always like you. Regardless of if you want me to stick my hand in a paper shredder. Anyway, I bid you farewell. *dissapears waving his arms around whispering boooooo*
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I hope it goes horribly. *flops around in self pity*
    It's one of my greatest desires to be able to be able to go out and do things with my friends, but I'm not sure how to accomplish it.
    king40606
    king40606
    Yeah, but don't think too much about it. Then you might not do it, it's what happens to me sometimes.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Too late, with all that lonely time I think about lots of things.
    king40606
    king40606
    Don't say you can't do it just because there's so many things that can go wrong. It'll be fine, trust me.
    Bisharp :3 Gosh. You make me laugh. I love your posts. When I first joined TCF, I came to your page a lot! I find your humor and thoughts to be a sweet reminder that life, no matter how short and :red:ty at times, is worth living because people like you exist. You have instilled in me a sense of adventure. I think you're very brave and I really look forward to seeing what you'll pursue in the future. (c)
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Kalifox
    Kalifox
    It may not always seem like people listen or care, but please know that when you speak, people *do* listen. You are valued. You are appreciated. And let's be real here: you're a really epic person. Thanks for carrying on. You're inspiring. <3 Happy Valentines Day!
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    And you Kali, are kind and accepting beyond what normal humans seem to be able to handle. How you exist is a happy mystery. Keep being you, I hope we get the chance to talk more.
    Clarker
    Clarker
    Ship'd?
    Anyways, I agree with Kali a lot as well. I won't say, "oh I know how you feel" because, in reality, DO I really know? But, happy late Valentine's Day Bisbirb! <3
    I have the weirdest dreams, to the point that it appalls me that I had them. They aren't sexual nor scary, just so bizarre.
    Reactions: BFlat
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I can't make much sense out of that. To me, it's just a normal teenage dream. Nothing much of it, have no worries on that.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    How the :red: is that normal.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It is, when you see dreams are a realm of wilderness. That's a pretty mundane thing to me. But yeah, it is odd. But not something I'd worry about. Just a mildly intense dream.
    If Cartoon Network screws up the Power Puff Girls revival someone is dying.
    Reactions: Azu
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I am neutral on SU. By what it looks like, not fitting of my taste. That's all. I dislike the artstyle and the story doesn't catch my eye, so there is nothing particular to me that interests me on it. I don't hate it, I just dislike it.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Huh... I guess it would be pretty confusing if you missed some of the earlier episodes that explain the backstory of their world. I just ignore the bad fans though, I wouldn't be able to enjoy anything if I didn't.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Still, regardless of their target demographic the shows should at least be of decent quality. And that is something I haven't seen on CN since 2008 based on what I have heard about them since then. Maybe 2-3 shows still good overall on CN, but the rest being pure awful is horrible to see.
    I feel bad because now I need to get two of my teachers to write letters of recommendation for this program in one day.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    It's not that my teachers don't like me, I feel bad because most of mine do like me and I don't want to just add another meal to their plate that I barely care to cook.
    king40606
    king40606
    Yeah, I know how it feels man. Teachers have a lot on their plates, and you don't want to bother them, because they have been really cool to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom