Terraria Community Forums

Z
Zwift
WoF OG! What'chu mean?
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
He was always kinda meh to me. Whats your reason for it?
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
Yeah, in fights, he's soft as tissues
Xylia
Xylia
I'm not a big fan of the whole "must sacrifice someone with a voodoo doll to make him pop" but unfortunately, it's a requirement to progress the game. I don't like doing it, though. That, and it's kinda a boring fight. "Run backward while shooting/throwing yo-yo at him until he dies" .. big whoop
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Back in the day, he used to be this blood-pumping intense mid-boss to me.

Now he's not even remotely difficult for me, aside from crazy expert mode runs on multiplayer.
Xylia
Xylia
I think it's more the issue that we've done it so many times, it's just blah. That's like the mechs. I can't remember the last time I actually died to a mech or plantera, and there was a day where they were once actually challenging.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Implying that a bridge is required to fight it.

I greatly dislike the dark way of summoning it. If there was alternate way i really would use it.
Xylia
Xylia
Not required, no, but other than self-imposed challenges, why wouldn't you? Unless you somehow had the ridiculous luck of being able to make lava walking boots (and then you're giving up an accessory slot just to bypass making a bridge...)
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
At least Terraria gives the option to alter areas on bossfights to make it easier or harder.
Back
Top Bottom