Greenie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been working on something very big for the past month and a half, and it's finally nearing completion. Soon...
    I just saw a Jontron video within an hour of it being uploaded. Feels odd to look at the view counter and not see 1,000,000+ views.
    Just last night I finished debugging a magic 8 ball program, and I asked it "Will Sonic Boom 2 be good?". It said "my reply is no."
    I seem to have a chronic problem of making the canvas way too large when I draw stuff.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    my default is 2500x2500

so what? :v
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Maybe it's just my lack of experience and not canvas size (or my lack of any real art classes), but it sort of seems like something that should only take me 3 hours takes me like 5.
    War...war never changes. Unless it gets an update that makes it literally unplayable because it randomly crashes every 10 minutes.
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    lol what game?
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Fallout 4. The most recent patch kind of broke the game's stability for me and a lot of other people. Can't seem to play for more than 10-15 minutes without the game crashing, and I can't figure out why.
    Shadowice
    Shadowice
    dam that sucks guess i'l avoid buying it for now
    Funny how Nintendo could make more realistic animations for their Squid Sisters concert than Bethesda could for Fallout 4.
    Kalifox
    Kalifox
    Huh, but does anything related to Squid Sisters have anywhere near as much content as the Fallout franchise? You have to compromise somewhere unless you have thirty years to make a game and unlimited budget.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Well Splatoon and Fallout 4 are both some of my favorite games of last year, so I'm not trying to pick sides here. Wouldn't really say that animations were taking up the majority of Bethesda's time though, since there only seem to be a few of them for NPCs.
    Building a real life pip-boy is a longer process than I thought it would be.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    You have a 3D printer?
    I'm so jelly
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Well, I don't actually own one, my school does. I'm just allowed to use it. Heard a lot of big libraries have 3D printers though.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Still jelly.
    I don't know what's even going on with nature now.
    H
    Hax4Ever
    use the comment button to comment on your statuses, it's the best way to prevent overflowing in the profile posts section.
    Now it's mid January and it's starting to feel like winter.
    H
    Hax4Ever
    please use the comment button.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Kind of hit enter when I didn't mean to with that first post. Tried to just play it off like I meant to do that for the rest.
    EVERYONE WHO'S LISTENING, I JUST GOT BACK FROM STAR WARS EPISODE 7 AND IF YOU WERE SKEPTICAL, DON'T BE. IT'S ACTUALLY GOOD.
    Just tried 3D printing for the first time. As cool as it is, MY GOD could that technology use some improvements.
    Reactions: Varsia
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Agreed.
    It feels like one of those moulding tools for children.
    "Oh, hey, put this in, do something simple and pull it out!"
    It looks nothing like what I thought it would.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    I'm sure there are also ways to make the whole process a lot faster. For example, the object I was printing was only about 3.5 inches tall and maybe about 1.5 inches wide, plus its shape was pretty basic. 3 HOURS.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    It's slow, it's clunky, and it's new.
    I can imagine they'll start making them huge, and then begin making them better.
    I don't know though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom