• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terraria Community Forums

XenoCat
XenoCat
Being gay isn't bad. I wish people would understand that.
aWolfen
aWolfen
That person deserves to get kicked in the trachea.
K
Krasunir
That might be a bit too harsh.
Says me.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
It's difficult for people to understand that if other people prefer to leave the room or kick them in the trachea as opposed to trying to initiate a dialogue about why they think it's bad.

Don't fight prejudice with prejudice.
Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
Unfortunately Kazzy, not everywhere people are willing to talk about such opinions.
aWolfen
aWolfen
Having someone say that "dealing/coping" with someone being gay isn't exactly a good first impression for someone to have a reasonable/intelligent conversation with.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Which is exactly my point. People should not expect anything to change if their attitude is one of 'not even going to bother'.
aWolfen
aWolfen
TL;DR, don't hang out with idiots.
Clancy117
Clancy117
It grosses me out but that doesn`t mean i`m gonna try to stop them from being who they are. They can be Gay as hell and I won`t get in the way. And another thing, To all these stupid people like Republicans who think that its a choice: It`s genetic you :red:tards! Nobody chooses to be Gay so STFU!
Top Bottom