noirscape
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just gonna say; am seriously disappointed with the decision from ReLogic to support Pewdiepie. Supporting someone like him isn't cool. Pewdiepie is a bigot and this collaboration is not a good look.

There's evidence here for those interested: PewDiePie - RationalWiki
    Reactions: MisspugtheIcewing
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Well, you’re not wrong, but I find this hilarious:
    Outside the YouTube community, he is generally best-known for becoming a human meme,[citation NOT needed]
    Am currently reading homestuck. Take a guess at my favorite character... (no spoilers pls, currently at end of act 4)
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Is iiiiiiit... dead?
    noirscape
    noirscape
    Not at the moment. But it lost an arm.
    Tetra
    Tetra
    SS is knife-bae
    So somehow I broke KVM and parts of my OS. Time to backup and reinstall and try again.
    noirscape
    noirscape
    Also:
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
    - Albert Einstein
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Do it twice/thrice, and if it doesn't work then something's wrong that happened all three times.
    Ugh... that VM is really difficult. Just spent two hours converting a .dmg to a .iso (first convert to .img then new iso using brasero).
    I'm trying to install an Apple VM, and the osk key made me smile. Well done apple. Well done.
    I'm doing a no mercy Undertale run. Just killed Papyrus :( . The hardest kill in the game. Way worse than goatmom.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    There is, (and I'm pretty sure I got them), but it was still pretty hard, AND I have yet to beat Sans once. But who knows, maybe I just suck at games.
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    It's pure memorization, It took me about 25 tries before I got my first sans kill but then I slowly got better at making his life my special hell <3
    noirscape
    noirscape
    @MinerTurtle45, there is. Just found them. They are in that out of the way bush in Waterfall.
    Napstablook smiling.... I don't think I've ever seen that before
    Reactions: noirscape
    noirscape
    noirscape
    Everyone always makes him unhappy. But they forget why he is unhappy:
    MTT left him alone
    . Post pacifist he meets him again so he is happier.

That and he is so much cuter when he smiles. :D
    Also, when I Google my username, all I get linked to is some DeviantArt account that shares my name (not me), and two of my past avatars.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom