Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (MH4U) The Research Assistant is a savage.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    'Oh, you have friends! That's super!'- Research Assistant

';_; You mean you thought I didn't?'
    Because of a lack of experience with delegates, I'm forced to move on with two options based on the project I've been doing:
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Switch to a very basic engine (Visual Basic)- while it requires almost no experience, it's missing many constructs that I'm used to when coding;

Miraculously learn how to delegate within the next day and then get everything done at an incredibly quick rate, creating a functioning and displayable main menu in the process.
    Coders block, yet again. I've got entry gate delegates to sort through, and only a week left before I have to hand my project in!
    mfw I'm having some seriously irritating problems with the GraphicsDevice constructors so that I can use such a thing in a Texture2D void
    Chazm
    Chazm
    GAH NOW I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH A MISSING METHOD
    mfw really hate how most operations in C# are only int compatible and not interchangable to save memory (e.g using a short or ushort)
    Chazm
    Chazm
    well :red:

I'm guessing it's because of the specific x processor which makes those things faster as 4-byte threading is often common in code because of the high values, therefore inducing the need to split up memory into 4-byte slots (8 hex numbers) (This may also correspond with singular floats and IntPtrs...?)
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Yes, that.

Still, if you're making a large array with values that can be stored in shorts or bytes, you should definitely do that.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    The largest I have is a two-step for composed of bytes at the moment, and for the project I'm doing (GCSE Edexcel Gaming Scenario 1, 2017), the largest array I have is a 4-dim Texture2D (which could be split up and replaced with Vector2s, something with >40kB per class is a little much)
    Hate how I work brilliantly for about 10 minutes when working with any computer language, but then fizzle out.
    holy :red: that's a grudge off my back, zero downed shagaru magala
    Azu
    Azu
    Dash Juice helped me do that second try.
    Oh boy. The events on Friday have spiralled out to other people a bit too much... now it's practically another meme around my school.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    To put in context, moronic me forgot to read measurements correctly and therefore saw 3 and 5, where 5 wasn't vertical height but instead the slanted height. I then continuously came up with the conclusion that the height of that section was 4 and that the entire section's height was 8- basing it on a Pythagorean double. This would have then lead to me being sent out of the room- giving the response of...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    "I'm not going to have a mathematics war with you.". This bit came the meme around my school while I still tried to put across my point. My maths teacher then stated that the slanted height was 6*2 repeatedly (although later on in the day I'd came up with the conclusion that the answer given was instead square root 34)... and then when I was allowed back in the classroom I'd seen where I'd gone wrong.
    *has many things that are more productive* *instead thinks of particles with imaginary mass*
    Chazm
    Chazm
    and then somehow correctly relates a graviton-photon reaction with an axion without even looking at the forces it interacts with
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom