Terraria Community Forums

Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
At least 8
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
How does one keep track of 8 RPs? I can barely keep up with one. No, wait. Maybe at least three if I make only one character for each RP...
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
My alerts.
Why.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I am head moderator for two.
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Right now in DQ I have atleast 15 total chars. But I stay focused on a main four.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Shadow, if you really think this is spamming your alerts, you should have seen my status on TO...
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Correction: 20 RPs, a few died :(
Bill Cipher
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Oisdjfsdjhflksdjfisrv. 20?! o_O Actually it was a lot more alerts on To... But I joined TO near the end of it's lifespan so compared to others, it wasn't too bad
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I've had a total of... how many? Including DoD 1... uh... I've had a total of 6 throughout the entire year of me being on TO and TCF...
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
I've had two total. Mostly because I stick to one RP and don't stray from it.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Yeah. I've had a total of only two running at one time... (which would have been DoDR and The Thousand Year War, and DoDR and RWBY.)
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Mine are always one at a time. (RWBY and DQ.)
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
Mine are Pokemon Legends, Dragon Quest, and LTHS.
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
I'd be on PL... If I knew what to be. I'd want to be my favorite character probably. Because of logic.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
Who's that?
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
It was somebody I ended up making on Mystery Dungeon when I hacked my game and randomized my char. Aeos the Latios ended up there. And yes His name is a reference to another character I have in DQ.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
Your fav non legend is?
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Hydreigon.
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Though Latios isn't my fav legend, Giratina is. Latios is second. 3:
Back
Top Bottom