Alternatum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quite hyped for Wrestlemania in a few days. Any other wrestling fans here that are also looking forward to it?
    Day 3 of being stuck in Manchester due to the the snow in the uk. Cant imagine what it must of been like for those stuck on motorways...
    Well, if you insist Kelp :p Graduated Uni last year, now in a job where I travel about the UK. I suck at statuses, yay Konosuba S2 is great.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Sometimes, we'll make good statuses and other times we won't. In most cases, hope for the best and let nature take its course. `:indifferent:
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Update your status again or I'll post cat-poo through your door.
    Only a few months until I leave uni. I find it funny how I've went from dreading leaving to pretty much counting down the days :p
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Grats, bro.
    Kelp
    Kelp
    So have you left Uni yet? We need updates pronto...
    Update your darned Profile.
    Alternatum
    Alternatum
    But...but...I cant think of anything! ;_;
    Being roped into a Glasgow "Oktoberfest" thing. I have no idea how this is going to pan out at all...welp :p
    Finally managed to pick up one of my favourite albums ("Blackwater Park" by Opeth) today. So very, very good :D
    Going to be trying out Warmachine soon. I keep hearing great things about it. Hope it's awesome!
    Ughh...Konami you're killing me. I want to try out MGS V and play YGO, but recent stories and such make me not like you :(
    Played Terraria last night with my uni friends. What I expected: "We'll build awesome stuff". What I got: "DIEEEEE" *lobs grenade*
    I have 4 days to learn a card game and the cards in the expansions before I draft a cube in it. Bring it on!
    I keep hearing great things about FFXIV. Anyone here play it? if so, what would you say are the good and bad points? Quite interested in it.
    Jill
    Jill
    I think ChaosD1 did a pretty good review on it if you're really interested.

I haven't played it, personally - I chose not to fork out the entry fee after. The graphics and attention to detail is absolutely fantastic, however in terms of MMO gameplay it's not perfect, it's certainly not breaking any new ground. It's almost like a greatest hits compilation of WoW-like MMOs.
    Jill
    Jill
    That's the short version of what I found, I guess!
    Alternatum
    Alternatum
    My friend gifted me it as an early birthday present. So far, I'm loving it. I'm really liking the attention to world building and story, and I do like the traditional style of MMOs (aka hotkeys, classes have clear distinct roles etc). I'm having a lot of fun with it. Also Marauder/Warrior is the best class :p
    Passed all my exams! I'm now eligible for a Bachelor of Science Degree with Merit! Fallout 4 announced! Today is a fantastic day! :D
    Reactions: Kelp and Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Massive congratulations, lad! Of course, I knew that's what was coming.

I'd imagine you're gonna be steamed like Har Gau by this point in the night, so I'll just say have a good one.

Your achievements certainly make my :red:ical Thinking exam tomorrow look like a bit of a joke!
    Got awoken by a a random automated phone call at 4 in the morning...what company even does that?! :mad:
    Chazm
    Chazm
    They'll always be desperate: it doesn't matter when, they'll call you whenever they like- just don't answer and they'll eventually go away.

It's annoying, however.
    Alternatum
    Alternatum
    I know. I expect it during the day like at around 2ish or near enough. I'm used to it then. But early morning hasn't happened before. Needless to say I wasn't too happy XD
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I'd be pissed off if I was able to sleep at my bodily time.
    (I'd hate being called about 3 times through my sleep, from 7am to 5pm)
    Waiting for exam results as well as a response to my application for Brains Eden. Potentially getting both tonight. Super Nervous/Tense.
    Alternatum
    Alternatum
    Nevermind, failed Brains Eden application. Cause of course I did :/
    Jill
    Jill
    Oh man, well good luck on the latter... I think that's the one that really matters.
    Yo dude, up for a duel or two? From down South, even!
    Jill
    Jill
    That's a bit of a shame, since I'll probably be out the door round about then! But I can probably fit at least one in. :3
    Jill
    Jill
    I'm around now tho.
    Alternatum
    Alternatum
    Free as well. Just shoot me a message on DevPro whenever you want a game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom