CandyNeko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok i was gonna build on my tree....adhd much yeah! Didn't do it at all!!! Started to try and make my storage place finished....hahahaha
    Yey happy face on!! After beating golem 10 times, picksaw is mine!!! :)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    oh, right, mobile. You changed your avatar and I didn't recognize you, I merely saw the status message and the avatar, lol. Dunno why it is so easy to assume everybody plays PC and thus has 1.3
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Read what the Doc said;)
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Yeah not that fun when u have to make a pun of a real face or stuff like that xD so this is my main right now whit beetle armor under;)
    Orange Bloodroot where are you...on ios... it's hiding.. ; (
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Capture%202016-03-11%2023_41_44_zpsgqthin4u.png
    The search for the Bloodroot isn't just one relegated to mobile devices on terms of its rarity, but it also persists in PC. You're bound to find it soon!!
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Thanks for The Photo :) what hook is that?:) I've been looking hard, and are trying to get the trophies I'm missing:) and slime saddle;p think I've tried 40 slime kings by now, gold is getting hard to find now:p
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The Anti-Gravity Hook is obtained in Martian Madness; good luck with everything!
    Lol its kinda wierd but Golem is way easyer to kill then Paladin xD what to do now,build more or fish quests,or pumpkin moon.. Picksaw it is
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Oo i just didn't know the meaning of that word xD hehe I do now thanks Google! I know there is the pumpkin moon and frost moon? They showed up in the crafting list..I haven't Googled more after golem so:)
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    I noticed in one of your posts that you have the PC version, but you don't play on it primarily. I think the non-PC versions are 8-12 months behind so it's should show up soon.
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    I got it first on my phone then on my ipad and for the kids. So we have fun playing together.. not fun when my 6 year old boy raids my stuffhaha even I make him the best stuff...;) if I play on the pc imma start all over...:/ all I've done is make a dirt base xD
    ... R.I.P ... i just met the Paladin... i didn't know that he came after plantaria xD hope he left..want that chest!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Don't let him stop you; never surrender!!
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    I made him jump form me and used the nimbus rod; ) no drop do.. inspected jungle temple also:p and love the cool stuff I can make xD
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's an area rife with wealth, guaranteed!
    So after building a big box with heart statues and lamps fires and honey xD I drank my potions and broke the bulb. And gosh...
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    I'm on ios. Have it on pc two but just kinda stayed on the pad:p can play with the kids;p wow wish I was on pc for that mount!!
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Ah, that explains the key question then... figured it was mobile or console. Yeah, the PC version has a LOT of stuff that you're missing out on otherwise.
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Yeah I might have to jump over when I'm done on the padxD
    CandyNeko Vs plantaria 0-1
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    You can do it!! ^_^
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Yeah so I just found out that ,taking it up to the surface wasn't the smartest Base choice to fight it xD haha tried twice. Got to second form. Imma dig out in the jungle and try again
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Me Vs. Plantaria 2-1 :D
    Wow!! You may have a chance of crossing paths with one of the devs if you haven't done so already; there's never a better time to become a Terrarian! How are you?
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    I just got finished getting loot from solar eclipse, so Terra blade check! And have turtle armor! And finally got armor Polish XD for ankh shield :D but thanks. Imma make that sword and try it, gotta have them all:)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    No problem! It's a pleasure to help.
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    :D so I kinda can't make that one, haven't done ocram yet! Ugg crafting time! Hope I don't die:p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom