Melly the WM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay for all party plants!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    In another realm, I opened a zombie cage just for the heck of it... The effects weren't really catastrophic or anything; they only bit a few people and didn't bother making a nationwide trek. They gave up and passed out as far as I know. Also, the plants are put up against the Rabbids with their choice to fight or befriend.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    ... That's always exciting!
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    Sure. Let's go with that.
    If anyone wants to play Infinity with me on Garden Warfare 2, talk to me. Because you and I know it's too hard for one person to do.
    What secrets DON'T the gnomes hide?!
    W1K
    W1K
    Reasons you should trust a gnome:
    1) Never trust a gnome.
    2) NEVER trust a gnome.
    3) NEVER :red:ING TRUST A GNOME.
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    I always thought they're cute... that they bring good luck for a bountiful harvest...
    I. Thought. Wrong.
    It'scomingit'scomingit'scomingit'scoming... I've waited so long for this game. Now it's here, updating, just begging me to play it.
    I need to start playing Garden Warfare if I want Unicorn Chomper. But guess what. That game was AMAZING. And I get to play a lot of it again
    I. Unlocked. The Kid. On Super Meat Boy. That's one part of late torture done and over with.
    Reactions: Shaedric
    H
    Hax4Ever
    Like.. The kid from I wanna be the guy?
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    Yes.. but to be honest, if the Kid is in SMB, I think he has become the Guy.
    I have a question. Why doesn't Moon Lord kill you when you first start the world, but instead when you're overpowered? Does he love fights?
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    In short, you messed with his beauty sleep.

You monster.
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    #BlameRedigit
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I think the Moon Lord is suppressed by the sun power that the Lihzarhds worship. When you summon and defeat the Lihzarhds' monstrosity, the Golem, the Moon Cultists are able to come out and start their worshipping. Then you kill them which brings out the Leader, you kill the Leader and he calls the Lunar Pillars. Destroy the Pillars and the Moon Lord gets angry enough to come after you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom