Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
I'm assuming that it is only online? Many guys assume feminine online personalities... *shrug* Unless of course you somehow had gender surgery done RL without her knowing...
XenoCat
XenoCat
No, but I want the surgery.
Xylia
Xylia
Ahhh. Hmm. Not sure what to tell you, other than you might want to make triple-sure, because there've been many people who had it done and regret it later. (See: Caitlyn Jenner has had a roller coaster of ups and downs about it)
Ori
Ori
I think it may be a bit early to think about the surgery, but confessing is definitely step one. I won't claim to be some sort of expert in the subject but I think you should make it clear to your mother that you have some big news and make sure you're alone.
Ori
Ori
These things you probably already thought of but me saying this I guess is just reassurance for me that you prepared correctly and make me a bit calmer :p
Still this is your big move and I can only wish you the best of luck!
Ori
Ori
Ps. no matter how it goes there will always be people to support you here :)
king40606
king40606
All I can do, is wish you luck.
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
^ good luck xen.
Azu
Azu
Good luck friend. She'll understand, I knoe it. And if not, just let me know where to send my foot into her face at.
Star and Moon
Star and Moon
I have a hard time telling my parents about anything. If I felt the same way, I doubt I'd be able to tell them at all. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Emperor Buttons The Bunny
Am I allowed to ask you a personal question?
XenoCat
XenoCat
Go ahead.
DTi56
DTi56
It doesn't really matter. What's the big deal? Trans, bi, still human.
P
Papa Dank
Hope that everything works out for ya. :p
Well, are you boy wanting to become a girl, or a girl wanting to become a boy?
Granger
Granger
"(See: Caitlyn Jenner has had a roller coaster of ups and downs about it)"

I dont think Caitlyn is particulary representative of transsexual people. Just ask around some and you'll see that shes popular in the media while (especially) trans youth loathes her.
Granger
Granger
Truly, i dont even think she transistioned because dysphoria but for media attention.
Transistions, immedantively alerts the media, makes a show about it, puts it on Vogue's cover? Yeahhhh.... Then continues to say things that go against transitioning, does the most cringey stuff for attention.
XenoCat
XenoCat
Male to female.
DTi56
DTi56
But why?
XenoCat
XenoCat
Why what?
Back
Top Bottom