Terraria Community Forums

CandyNeko
CandyNeko
Waaaay easy when not enraged! !!!hahaha gonna break all the bulbs around the arena now 8D
Xylia
Xylia
Once you do it a time or two, you'll soon be doing it with very minimal modifications to the Jungle, especially if you take the time to farm a Terra Blade (assuming the game gives you a suitable long Lihzarhd Temple entrance big enough to farm Lihzarhds outside the door). I routinely kill him/her/it with no arena at all now, not even a campfire usually.
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
most of the time i just put the nurse near, the i use the shadow flame bow and some dart guns with the frost armor. :p
CandyNeko
CandyNeko
I already have the Terra blade and turtle armor :p but I tried fighting it a couple of times on the surface xD so that's why I made that arena haha
CandyNeko
CandyNeko
I've gotten 4 keys now what to make.... what chest gives best loot?
Xylia
Xylia
Are you on PC, or console? If you're on PC... you only need 1 key for the Temple and that's it. Console... if you're melee, get either Crimson or Corruption (whichever is in your world) first. Then, IMO, Ice. The others are optional. If you're on PC, the Hallow one unlocks an achievement if you also get a unicorn mount.
Back
Top Bottom