1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Comments on Profile Post by DerxwnaKapsyla

1. willsp
    willsp
    it is? huh. well you learn something new every day!
    Mar 8, 2016
  2. DerxwnaKapsyla
    DerxwnaKapsyla
    two friends of mine and i just kinda bull rushed our way through moon lord with... minimal casualties. after that, we decided to do the pumpkin moon 'cause my friend wanted spooky wood, and good lord the moment we first died was the moment the event was doomed. we had no ground control after that, it was kinda hilarious (and disgusting)
    Mar 8, 2016
    willsp likes this.
  3. willsp
    willsp
    if my house had decent internet access (we literally have a mountain blocking the nearest signal) that sounds like something I would do.
    Mar 8, 2016
  4. willsp
    willsp
    btw a tip for next time is to use crowd control:

have at least one summoner placing down towers and use weapons with either wide area of effect or a crazy fast fire speed (eg: terrarian with yoyo bag, any fast gun with luminite bullets, rocket launchers, lunar flare, last prism etc.)
    Mar 8, 2016
  5. DerxwnaKapsyla
    DerxwnaKapsyla
    we had a summoner, and he was using like, 9 or so ufos from the xenostaff, and we didn't get a terrarian off the moon lord (somehow all 3 of us got celebrations though?). i was using a vortex beater with chlorophye bullets (i forgot luminite bullets was a thing, oops)
    Mar 8, 2016
  6. willsp
    willsp
    another tip that is easy to do that increases combat effectiveness is to make a queen spider staff for everyone in your group=multiple turrets on the ground constantly inflicting damage and venom to grounded and low flying foes
    Mar 9, 2016
  7. willsp
    willsp
    in terms of getting a terrarian/summoner gear etc. I suggest you just use the armour you got from moon lord to fight him again...considering it was a synch for you before now that your equipped with the best gear in the game farming should be easy
    Mar 9, 2016