Tyllord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• since i beat fates i went back to awakening and realised my entire main team is in the high 200 stat ranks.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Awakening allowed you to use Second Seals which put you back at level one and allowed you to build experience again.
    MS paint photoshops are best photoshops ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) (also take my calling card in fates : 14196-82358-47865-08851)
    so uh, whilst playing N terraria I open up a racoon box, from eoc btw, and then i get the last prism. should I keep?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You're gonna need it later on!
    Tyllord
    Tyllord
    i know that, but i mean, im trying to be as legit as possible, but when my mage NPPlayer is running around 1 shotting WoF, i'm not sure if I should keep it and use it for later on.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I too had feelings when I first got the game; I tried my best to approach it as legit as possible, but I couldn't as I came across various multiplayer servers which had the most powerful equipment available as of version 1.1.2. Now I resume the efforts to the best of my abilities; do as you must.
    meanwhile in my skype call my friend is defending wizard 101 compared to fates
    Reactions: Hax4Ever
    H
    Hax4Ever
    What's Wizard 101, is it a Dungeons and Dragons ripoff?
    uh, anyone know if it's possible to directly post gyazo pics without having to click the link?
    jesus Me and my 3 friends ALMOST beat skeletron prime on first night after hardmode by leading him into hell, no arms and all, we almost won
    anyone ben getting that error code trying to join a friends smash 3ds online? I can give error code if needed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom