Terraria Community Forums

Tachytaenius
Tachytaenius
WE WON'T BITE
QItfrgC.jpg
NO, WE'LL RIP AND TEAR
Depois
Depois
Thanks! The only things on my mind are history homework (the horror) and the damned scaly truffle. What's on YOUR mind?
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
You don't wanna know what's on his mind.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Thanks for asking; I'm going around, planning ahead for what to do in future Terraria sessions and whatnot.

"Blink and you'll miss it," that's all I have to say... For now.
Tachytaenius
Tachytaenius
Y'know, nothing.

It's all IN my mind
AVMF9WE.jpg
Depois
Depois
Miss what? :)
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I'm so sorry this has been your first interaction on this forum
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
I too had some issues finding the Truffle Worm; as expected, we met and chased each other until the worm left and I didn't even bother anymore.
Depois
Depois
Jet stream why are you sorry? Diek, I never had a problem with truffle worms, just the scaly truffle (pigron mount). I find truffle worms hanging around, acting all cool for some reason. :D
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Ohhh... Thanks for the clarification! Hope for the best; if there's one thing that's certain, RNG works strongly in your favor if you seek a certain item and you don't expect it to come from a certain enemy only to get it afterwards. Tried and true, proven by the most of us.
Depois
Depois
Very true. Also giving up on farming one item and starting to farm for another will get you a bajillion of the item you tried to get before.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
How's Saint Patrick's?
Depois
Depois
?
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
By that, I meant Saint Patrick's Day.
Depois
Depois
No Saint Patricks day where I live unfortunately ;( How is (or was) yours?
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Interesting... Spent the rest of the day on discussing trivia across certain sects of pop culture, moving about in these forums. We all got lucky.
Depois
Depois
Sounds good. Where do you live?
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
On Earth, I initially live in Topeka, Kansas and make round trips to California now and then.
Depois
Depois
Ah, cool. :)
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Today was interesting and it may get a lot better tomorrow; only one way to find out!
Back
Top Bottom