NightFuryis11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guys! Check out my YouTube channel. NightFuryis11 there too!! I currently have a Terraria Mobile Let's Play going, and would <3 a Sub!
    Fyi: I will be resuming my Terraria YouTube Mobile Let's Play tomorrow. It will be Episodes 7 and 8. My YouTube name is the same as my TCF.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    I will be making the vids between 8 and 9 A.M. EST. They will be posted between 9 and 10 A.M. If you would, a like / subscribe would be appreciated. Also, I would recommend watching the previous episodes, except for #1, it is junk.
    Mobile #2: Duke Fishron vs. NightFuryis11. Duke 2, Night 0.
    CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Btw have u tried the frost moon or pumpkin?? Haven't tried yet:eek: if that's worse then Duke I must wait:p I have terraria blade and the beetle armor ;p
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. My first Terraria account on my tablet usually gets destroyed by a Mourning Wood multiple times in a Pumpkin Moon. I have not tried the Pumpkin Moon on my new best account, and have not tried the Frost Moon on either. Account #1 has True Night's Edge and Turtle Armor. Account #2 (New Best) has Terra Blade and (Melee) Hallowed Armor.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Both have defeated all the way up to Plantera, and #2 has defeated Golem, but neither can kill Duke, though #2 did get him to his second stage, before being destroyed by a Chulunado.
    YES! Remember the Solar Eclipse I was talking about? I got 2 Broken Hero Swords from it! The only problem is...
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    I only have 1 of the Night's Edge's ingredients; the Muramasa. I have not made a Blade of Grass or Fiery Greatsword, and I threw my Light's Bane away a long time ago. So it is now Terraria, collector's edition. (Catch the pun?)
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Once I get the Night's Edge, the rest is simple, go to the anvil, make the True Night's Edge, and combine it with my True Excalibur and a Broken Hero Sword to get the Terra Blade!
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Mobile #2: I was fighting Golem for the 5th time, and a Rune Wizard decides to join the fight. He gets killed but I am very hurt...
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Then "A Solar Eclipse is happening!" So I was fighting Golem with a disadvantage (Rune Wiz) and there is an eclipse going on above my head... Then I die and Terraria crashes.
    Vikri
    Vikri
    Terraria is having a bad day i see.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Very much so.
    Mobile #2: I still have no idea how I am going to take out Duke Fishron. At least I made a surface (floating) mushroom biome.
    I just started an Expert mode world and a new character... The world is called "I'm not an Expert..." which is fitting.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    I died 4 times in the first 18 minutes. The guide kept making slimes agro on me by shooting them. All I managed to do was make 1 house in the first 18-20 minutes...
    As for Terraria, on my second mobile account, I made a Chlorophyte Mask and Claymore. And then, "A Solar Eclipse is happening!" .........
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    The reason I stopped is cause I was running out of room. Anyways, toward the end of the eclipse, a Swamp Thing droped a Broken Hero Sword. I made the True Excalibur (I don't even have the ingredients for the Night's Edge) and shreded the rest of the event. Thanks to my Hallowed armor, the True Excalibur swings insanely fast... You can hardly see it.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    but does it go sonic fast
    come on, step it up
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Well, I'm sure with higher melee speed bonuses you could make it go even faster, but that's still about the fastest sword I've seen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom