1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by NightFuryis11

1. CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Oh gosh I'm playing on the ipad and just tried Duke 7 times I think.... need to farm those truffles. Good luck!!
    Mar 18, 2016
  2. CandyNeko
    CandyNeko
    Btw have u tried the frost moon or pumpkin?? Haven't tried yet:eek: if that's worse then Duke I must wait:p I have terraria blade and the beetle armor ;p
    Mar 18, 2016
  3. NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. My first Terraria account on my tablet usually gets destroyed by a Mourning Wood multiple times in a Pumpkin Moon. I have not tried the Pumpkin Moon on my new best account, and have not tried the Frost Moon on either. Account #1 has True Night's Edge and Turtle Armor. Account #2 (New Best) has Terra Blade and (Melee) Hallowed Armor.
    Mar 21, 2016
  4. NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Both have defeated all the way up to Plantera, and #2 has defeated Golem, but neither can kill Duke, though #2 did get him to his second stage, before being destroyed by a Chulunado.
    Mar 21, 2016