Kooledud
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday if I don't say it tomorrow.
    Kooledud
    Kooledud
    Thanks, lol. But my birthday was 2 months ago, though. Thank you though.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Crud. Got the months mixed up. Must be finals. Oh wait...
    I don't see why people say that Terraria is a Minecraft clone. It's ether they didn't giving it a chance, or judging it by it's cover.
    Azu
    Azu
    Starbound is the least fun I've had playing a game period. No other game can compare.
    Kooledud
    Kooledud
    (To azumarill64) Everyone has an opinion, you know that. :/
    K
    Krasunir
    That's fine if you feel that way. However, I can say that Starbound's release is probably some of the most fun I've had playing a game in a long time.
    Hello. You said the controls were confusing so I have a tip. Always target the biggest threats there's a zombie, demon eye, and bunny. The demon eye will do more damage so lock on him so you don't have to move to aim then do it for the zombie and then the bunny... You can't lock on to him but he can be kill. COLLECT OF THE BUNNY BANNERS! ALL THEM! :p
    superza
    superza
    I don't understand that last part
    Kooledud
    Kooledud
    when i mean about auto-swing, holding Y will keep the sword swinging nonstop.
    PlanteraBlade
    PlanteraBlade
    All swords on Mobile are supposed to have auto-swing. Phones and tablets don't have that great controls, only two joysticks. Having weapons auto-swing makes up for that limit on controls. The 3DS version (and Vita, for that matter) fall under the category of "Mobile", so I think that's why it's like that.
    I know this is an old post, but I'm only just now reading it, so...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom