Youfad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You used to be a Wyvern, you are dead to me.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    No, I have learned how to morph, this is my human form.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    Helps so I don't scare people away!
    Merry Christmas everyone! (If you don't celebrate Christmas then I don't know what to say)
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Luckily for me, I do celebrate Christmas.
    Alapz
    Alapz
    hey there are like 4 holidays that happen in December that are basically Christmas and suck how dare you not say happy everything XD
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Happy Holidays!
    well I shall make my own sprite at some point I suppose then...
    Youfad
    Youfad
    I was just messin' with ya, I don't care if you have that avatar!
    bruh I am the better more detailed wyvern c:
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    His is a sprite, yours it a model, so DUH.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    Actually you are the third person who I have seen with that avatar on these forums. I being the first, but then I requested one that better suits the forums, then there is one more person that I forget.
    One of your dragons can't be clicked.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    That is probably me, the wyvern.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    Wait, no I found the problem and fixed it, everything is fine now!
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    I should've said dragon eggs to be clearer, but glad you fixed it.
    I know I haven't been on here as much as I want, it is getting very difficult for me to do so, since I am busy with other things.
    My main laptop just broke, so I will probably be spending way less time than I want to on here.
    I still want to see your math homework!
    Youfad
    Youfad
    I have been delaying it mostly because I am too lazy to figure out how post it here using my ancient android.
    Samrux
    Samrux
    You're wearing it now! Yaay.
    Most people use the avatars I make for a short time. They usually get bored of it, or find something better, or that identifies them more. But it's okay! The fact that you liked it enough to use it is more than enough for me.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    I will most likely switch between the two avatars on and off, maybe once a week or longer.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I just keep Phil... >:)
    Remember that time when you and shrooms were the kings of posts? Nostalgic isn't it?
    Youfad
    Youfad
    Yes, yes it is. Still the first one to earn the title EoW though!
    We lost by one point, ONE POINT!
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    Damn, that's pretty rough. Next time though. Plus, think of it this way, you lost by literally the least amount of points possible. Thus, it's pretty much as close as a game can possibly get.
    I have my first basketball game of the season tomorrow, wish me luck? I think I forgot all our plays; I can barley dribble a basket ball!
    Youfad
    Youfad
    *Facepalm* Ah well, did you I never made a single basket last season? I am hoping to change that. I am pretty much the single worst player on the tame, I am getting better though. American football is more my thing, defensive end for life!
    caskett
    caskett
    Isn't barley a foo- *reads previous conversation* ...oh.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    Would've changed it, but left it for laughs and giggles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom