Colonel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happiest of the B-days too you. Or, as I preferred to say it back in 4th grade, HOPPY BEEF DAY
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Yeah... you might wanna stop spamming the new profile posts.
    Colonel
    Colonel
    A bit late but thanks a lot, my dude. I appreciate you making your way down to this abandoned place to wish me a good ol' Hoppy Beef Day :p
    Need more Terraria in my life.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Melee weapons not acting like magic+range 2.5 for some people, I'd guess. Don't really care either way though.
    Colonel
    Colonel
    If I could like that twice, I would. 1.1 really was a gem with the amount of creativity it generated among the community. The difficulty was great and even the grindiness of getting Hallowed Armor is a good memory. </nostalgia rant over>
    HeroGabe
    HeroGabe
    Dang it, notification spam!
    It always seems to happen with replies to profile posts.
    So... PSVita... Why're you getting all the new Dangan Ronpa content, huh..? Have something to tells us, hm..?
    So.. is this "Warnings" tab like the :red:shaming of the forum world?
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    It's probably more for the other members to know who is problematic. There's no better way of keeping an eye on someone's activities. Besides, if other members are wary of someone, then should that person cause an issue, it can reported a little faster.

Think of it as peer pressure.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    And that's why I should have 6 warnings, but I don't.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    I see it as more of an embarrassing thing. I can't stand having the thing on my profile; members will see it and think "Oh, he's the kind of guy who causes problems".

It's permanently on your profile once you get one (I think), so when you receive one, its always there, judging you. I find it really embarrassing to have.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom