Terraria Community Forums

meemoo1407
meemoo1407
@The Ice Cube what memes all what i see is undertale in your page
Xylia
Xylia
Undertale IS a giant meme in itself, making fun of a lot of things. Including the players.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
I have only 2 Undertale posts on my profile right now...
meemoo1407
meemoo1407
@Xylia i highly recommend you to never look it up i dont want you to get influenced by all these :red2:s on the internet nowdays
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
You completely ignored my other content. Shame on you.
Xylia
Xylia
Meh, I've been on the internet for 18 years now, I highly doubt there's anything I haven't seen, in fact, I've probably seen worse, lol.
meemoo1407
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Who the :red: says "funny joke" these days? You need to say "nice meme" instead.
meemoo1407
meemoo1407
>"i've been on the internet for 18 years now"
meemoo1407
meemoo1407
100% guaranteed pure bull****
meemoo1407
meemoo1407
excuse my language i had to lol
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
If you want to survive on the internet, you have to use that kind of language.

THE RULES OF SURVIVAL.
meemoo1407
meemoo1407
anyway its getting late now so i cya all tmrw
Xylia
Xylia
Class of '98, Computer Science at local Vo-Tech School. I was on the internet in 1998. 1998 to 2016 is 18 years. I was on the internet when everybody was afraid of the dreaded Y2K bug that did absolutely nothing.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
well why arent you a killer memestar then
Xylia
Xylia
Because I never really got into the meme culture? I don't mind some memes, but others I view as tired and old almost the day they broke out. Memes didn't really start happening until the mid 2000s, like '05-'08 or so, a year or two after the chans and other forums that allowed pic sharing. See, back in the early 2000s... you didn't have people dumping loads of pictures on forums.
Xylia
Xylia
Or at least that's when I started running into them and I thought the concept of a joke repeated 500 million times is somehow still funny was just silly. Some memes are still cool, but only when used properly. One of my favorites happens to be "You don't say".
Xylia
Xylia
Also, back when the Internet was gaining its momentum, you didn't have internet-capable phones, and decent computers to get on the internet with were expensive and not very fast, and internet connections back then were mostly dial-up unless you were rich and lived in a city. This meant that very few kids were on the 'net, it was mostly mid-20s and older.
meemoo1407
meemoo1407
le troll faec and le dont say memes lol XD so funnay and clevor lol
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
>tfw someone takes a sarcastic question seriously
Back
Top Bottom