Sugars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Huh. Looks like Justin Roiland (voice/creator of Rick and Morty) played a bunch of the personality cores in the Lab.
    Ugh, I need to stop saying "You're right" instead of "I agree." Makes me seem like an Internet user. Oh.
    karma storm
    EsXjugj.png
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Because, face it... the WoW teats they've been yanking for the last 10+ years have nearly dried up by now TBH.
    W1K
    W1K
    I've lost faith in bliz long ago, but my hype for Overwatch has gone a long way despite, and it's very well justified. Granted, it's still a beta and marketing plans might ruin it, but that we'll have to see. And I don't really care about the whole drama about character looks in a game where everyone looks extremely stylish and unrealistic to begin with.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Maybe I didn't get the closed betas because the technology just isn't there yet.
    I wonder, do moderators get notifications for their own name change requests?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    That sparks up some curiosity. I wonder if Mod name changes need to be approved by Administrators?
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    I doubt it. If you're going to make someone a moderator, I think you have enough trust in him to avoid choosing an inappropriate avatar. I think the mods can change their own name themselves
    Matsu
    Matsu
    As far as I know they automatically confirm and do not send a notice. We do need to notify the higher ups in the event of a long term name change though, so things with staff names can be updated accordingly.
    What increments should I typically use for hue-shifting?
    H
    Hax4Ever
    if you're going from 0 to 255 with the hue, use increments of 5 or 10
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Cool, thanks.
    Every Disney Princess movie is an adjective, but why?
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    ok so that makes 3.
    Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, and Cinderella

Cinderella is so far the only DPM that lacks any sort of adjective in the title
    we must keep digging

Disney's secrets will be ours!
    YOU CAN'T STOP US DISNEY
    Myu
    Myu
    the princess and the frog as well
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    4 movies

you know what 4 makes you think of?

a rhombus

what's a rhombus made of?

TWO TRIANGLES

tumblr_nnspbuZisE1ttbymzo2_540.png
    If a gun can kill the past, then what do you shoot at to do so?
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Not yourself.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    First you tap into the speedforce. and travel back to someone you want to kill in the past.
    Kill them and then go back to the future
    Jack Morgan
    Jack Morgan
    Probably nothing, since generally screwing with the past doesn't lead to good things. Just sayin'.
    My rich brother's $2100 gaming PC just got completely broken because Windows 10 was forcibly installed on it. (sort of continued)
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Same thing happened to my fancy laptop. Now my capture card and all my games stopped working. Windows 10 has near-singlehandedly killed my youtube channel and it crashes when I try to revert. I feel the pain.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Yeah, you see? How the :red: is this even legal?
    Granger
    Granger
    Theres a saying....

"You either die a OS or you live long enough to see yourself become the virus"
    I revealed my voice on the Discord server. Hilarity ensued.
    Myu
    Myu
    @Xylia most of the people here are american, I think.
    I'm British, though
    I'd reveal my voice but I'd probably get mistaken for the queen or something
    Sugars
    Sugars
    everyone here has an accent myu

EVERYONE

...except me.
    MinieK
    MinieK
    @[14460:mad:Myu]: JUST DO IT! :v
    It's harder to draw with hypothermia. Ironically, I live in an almost tropical climate.
    Your avatar looks so done with someones crap
    Reactions: Aesir and Sugars
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Thank you, that was the goal. I tried out a new style for this, but I can only draw the eyes that way and make it look good, lol.
    It seems like I'm one of the few people whose profiles are actually consisting of mostly their own statuses.
    Rokas
    Rokas
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    wait hang one you just said "wasteland"
    im sorry but bethesda copyrighted the word wasteland when fallout 4 came out
    Sugars
    Sugars
    oh :red:

this is scrolls all over again

except i'm not a billionaire game developer who is ashamed of the abomination he's created

P.S. I don't think I said there wasn't, @Rokas.
    I just drew for thirty minutes. Exhausting. How do you people do it!?
    H
    Hax4Ever
    Digital art, low resolution art, and waifu art. With their powers combined...
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    you just gotta be into it

it doesn't make it any less exhausting but it makes you keep going for longer periods of time
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Neko, I'd say waifu art is all you need.
    I was really into drawing my avvy (turned out great!) until I right clicked with the move tool in MediBang and huge chunks of my drawing were completely destroyed and undoing wouldn't do anything (but if i undid far enough, changes had made to the missing parts of the picture would reappear). So I had to completely redraw the chin and top of the hair.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom