PersonaTea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the follow and the likes on my stories! ^-^ glad you (presumably) enjoyed them!
    Reactions: PersonaTea
    PersonaTea
    PersonaTea
    Just when I've posted on your profile lol! I'm currently reading your ToR chapter 2~ I love your stories keep it up!
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Ha, my alerts must've derped xD but I saw your post aaaaaaah thank you! I'll be sure to. I'm just now getting back into writing after a while away. ToR got out of hand and accidentally turned into a big project but I'm having fun writing it.
    *Shakes his girly hips and tail side-to-side for you, turning a little red* @[33195:mad:linkboy84] told me to, hehe. *Brushes his hair to the side self-consciously*
    Just wanted to say I saw your thread and I love your art! Thinking of asking for a couple of my story's characters once requests open back up (and I get my tablet to be able to draw some kind of reference and the fish) buuuuut...uh, I'm super new at drawing and am still in the "everything sucks why am I doing this" phase. Would it be okay if I still asked? And do you have any advice for a fairly new artist?
    PersonaTea
    PersonaTea
    Sure you could ask once its open again~ :D
    Everyone's gone through the ["everything sucks why am I doing this" phase], all you need to do is keep on practicing and do it for fun! If you continue on drawing for fun, you'll get to be good at it without even knowing it! ( *u*)b
    PersonaTea
    PersonaTea
    PS: Draw something at the end of the year and put your heart into making it. Then draw it again at the same time the next year and compare each other to see how much you've improved!
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Oh! That does sound like a great idea. Guess I just gotta be too stubborn to quit when it's frustrating (which at this point it often is :p). Thanks, you're very kind. I'll be keeping an eye out. ^_^
    I even fail doing a fish.
    JhXUYN4.jpg
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    9/10 not enough fish.
    PersonaTea
    PersonaTea
    This isn't a fail, this looks awesome! Your drawing reminds me of the fishies in the cove in Darkest Dungeon! Thanks a lot~! [I didn't even recognize Gillian was wearing a Mana Flower when I posted that screenshot lol, so much detail!] ( *__*)b
    index.php
    Hope you like it...
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    It doesn't display, because it's from private messages.
    PersonaTea
    PersonaTea
    Hey! Thanks a lot for drawing Gillian! Although I think you haven't requested in the thread yet. If you're going to request, you should wait for me to post your request first before posting the fish lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom