It feels off with the Night's Edge
    Azu
    Azu
    Night%27s_Edge.png
    True_Night%27s_Edge.png

Looks about how I'd expect it.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    In 1.3 the regular version got a large improvement on the blade while the true one still uses the old Night's Edge blade
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Aaaaa better gradient would be nice.
    The edge part of the Night's Edge(s) looks to stand out a bit too much.
    I loved all the resprites you did in 1.3.1 but It would be nice to see the Summoner Emblem and Gem Hooks get their sprites updated in the new patch. Also I really liked the look of the new crystal furniture. The palette makes it go really well with crystal blocks (even though its suppose to :p)
    Reactions: Lazure
    Lazure
    Lazure
    The summoner emblem was an oversight. I mistook the skull-faced emblem for being a summoner emblem and forgot all about the cane one! :D Gem hooks, huh? Thanks for pointing those out too!
    I know its late, but now that I have seen what all the new sprites look like I can say, you did an amazing job, the statues look much better!

Btw, when you changed the Rainbow Rod sprite I got confused thinking it was a brand new weapon until I saw the name :p
    Reactions: Lazure
    Lazure
    Lazure
    Of all the sprites updated in 1.3.1, there was one single sprite update of those 1800~ that was not my doing. The rainbow rod was this sprite. Credit goes to @Crowno for that one.
    KibbleKip
    KibbleKip
    Oh, that was the one sprite that confused me for a good moment, still looks great though :)
    Lazure
    Lazure
    To be fair, it better matches the related achievement icon. :D
    Loving the update so far! have you guys thought about completing furniture sets like gothic and pine? Some builder friends I know would love to see more sets/misc tile stuff/walls. Also how long does it usually take to finish a sprite from scratch? Sorry if I'm asking a lot of question I'm just really curious :p
    Thank you for working on Terraria updates. A sprite changes are really good. I think I know what are you doing for next update, but I don't know if it true. Some items aren't just added but are without being sprited as items. I really like diging sprites, to see how many wre changed. I really like how you communicate with other people like other developers/coders. (Even if you won't like my comment.)
    Enjoy 1.3.1 everyone! It has now released! :D
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I feel like I haven't properly expressed my appreciation for your role in upgrading so many sprites in the game, not just for this update, but Terraria overall as well. Upgrading 1800+ sprites is incredible, and little things like that make the game feel brand new and refreshing. So thank you! And I will enjoy 1.3.1 by trying to wire some cool things and admiring your sprite work!
    Lazure
    Lazure
    Thank you. Glad you're enjoying it all. :)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Terraria looks so pretty... Very, very pretty; more so than ever before! :happy:

No really, you guys did good on the 1800 sprite revisions; they were gladly appreciated!
    Wow! You guys must have worked long and hard for this day; chances are, all those efforts have paid off! Thank you all, especially you, Masters Jamison and Yorai! :happy:
    Lazure, what is your favourite class (of the main four) and boss?
    Lazure
    Lazure
    That's a good question. I tend to rotate around which class I play, but mages and summoners are pretty nice. As for boss, I guess i'd be a bit biased, but Duke Fishron (I designed him).
    EthanMWG
    EthanMWG
    Fair enough.
    I'm a Mage.
    I like the Lunatic Cultist.
    (Though he is very easy for that point in the game.)
    Good evening (PST), Lazure. Rest assured, things are getting quite interesting! It feels so good to revisit Terraria on the platform where it started; to reflect upon the good times I had before and after 1.2.

It has been almost 5 years since the first Day began; as others said numerous times, it's come a long way.

"You're gonna love it!"
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Did you face similar phenomena at one point or another? I think it would be interesting.

You did a good service for 1.3.1, keeping us excited and all; you're my hero and to be one towards several others.

Happy Easter Lazure!!
    Lazure
    Lazure
    Thank you :) You too!
    Hello, Lazure, I came to report some issues on a sprite that has stayed from 1.2 and nobody noticed it, the cutlass, actually does have transparency in the highlights, but this was unnoticeable by background being really light, here it's the sprite:
    Cutlass.png
    Reactions: Exodus Starlit
    Lazure
    Lazure
    Oh, don't worry, I've noticed it. :)
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    And what about Female Dye Trader's robes? do you knwo anythong about it?
    Lazure
    Lazure
    Noticed that too.
    Elo! Just coming to give feedback, Thanks for still working on Terraria! :) Get a follow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom