PaperLaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First multichapter thing I write in years, with a detailed backstory lots of foreshadowing and clever writery things...is a Terraria fanfic
    Gosh dang it, seeing cool server roleplaying things but I have no idea how RP works on Terraria, since I'm used to forum/Tumblr >.<
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    ...Oh god. I just realized I'm basically a noob again. I do not want to repeat those years o.o
    WEEEEEELL HELLO SKELLYTORM PREEM WASNT EXPECTING YOU TO SHOW UP MY SECOND NIGHT OF HARDMODE EEEEEEYUP -WHALE NOISES-
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    THE WORST/BEST PART IS I WAS TESTING HOW I MIGHT GO ABOUT DOING A TERRARIA CHANNEL/WHAT STYLE OF COMMENTARY I'D DO
    SO I WAS RECORDING
    I WOUND UP GETTING THE SOUND BUT THE VIDEO BOTCHED UP
    IM DYING AT HOW LOUDLY I WAS YELLING "NO"
    Apparently writing a sad oneshot helps me deal with my own sadness. Wound up writing a final letter from the Guide in the lit section
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Writing and art is good for the body and good for the soul; I'm glad to hear that.
    HOW DOES ONE PROPERLY DRAW A HUMAN HEAD. THE LAST TWO PAGES OF MY DOODLE BOOK ARE FILLED WITH SORRY ATTEMPTS
    Reactions: Aesir
    willsp
    willsp
    honestly I actually have no idea what the purple line near the eyes are that was just an educated guess :D
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I think it's like, "between these two is the ears"? I mean I never knew what all the random lines people doodled on face sketches were. Now if I can just manage to get SHAPE down without it looking like a mutant egg...Thanks!
    willsp
    willsp
    for shape id just try to widen the chin on your upside down egg-like drawings until it looks like the one in the picture other that that it just takes time, patience and a really good eraser
    Protip. Don't bring a friend with a Possessed Hatchet into your pre-hardmode Underworld. ...I guess it's mechanical boss time!
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    There was also another friend with us who was kind of a newbie, and he got the Guide doll from my important things chest because I forgot to bring it (we were going to prepare to kill the Wall all together). There was a running joke that "you gave HIM the voodoo doll?!" and we wound up blaming him for it before we realized the other guy was spamming the hatchet in the Underworld...
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Me and the newbie friend spent the next two hours screeching as we tried to survive hardmode.He was wearing meteorite armor and I hadn't crimsonproofed anything. That was interesting.
    You've got some real potential.
    Reactions: PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Well thank ya kindly, means a lot! I see you were checking out Test of Redemption. Thaaaat admittedly isn't my best writing, done better in the past. But it's nice to be getting back into it finally.
    when you come up with a really stupid fanfic idea at three in the morning and then pOST IT ANYWAY WHAT AM I THINKING
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'll look forward to it; it may be a good idea that you shall savor when you can before you forget!
    AAAAAND HELLO CRIMSONED GRASS IN MY POTION HERB AREA HOW ARE YOU TODAY AND HOW THE FRICK DID YOU GET THERE
    Reactions: aWolfen
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I'm serious I've had to purify it twice now and I accidentally went into hardmode I'm scared.
    willsp
    willsp
    gimmie a sec I have a really good farm in my world if you want ill post a screenshot
    willsp
    willsp
    I would probably use planter boxes and then ignore the corruption until you beat the mech bosses and get the clentaminator. then I recommend not only purifying the area but also making a wall of mushroom biomes around your village (they cant be corrupted and don't spread)
    when you suddenly get the urge to make terraria videos at 10:30PM
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I can remember when I produced my first vid back in January 8 after midnight; fun times!
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I mean I already do produce videos but I'm way behind on a ton of things and haven't posted anything Terraria yet xD
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's always good to find the time and place to do so that's right for you.
    Mobile Terraria: -falls to her death in a Corruption chasm four times in a row because for some reason my rope did not want me to be on it-
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    At least you weren't disappointed with 5 huddled chasms that end just past the bottom of your screen.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    @Unholyness , can you really call that a chasm? Yet that's still far enough to kill you. The one I kept dying in turned out to be a bust. Absolutely nothing there.
    And @crackshotCerberus ...you win.
    I cannot imagine the pure terror.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Hence the italicized word. :dryadwink:
    First "what the heck Terraria" experience: Going down into a cave to find the Nurse in a lake alternately drowning and healing herself.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It happens from time to time.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Between her doing that and my Merchant despising staying in his house I swear there's something in the water of that world.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    What could it be?
    I like how I joined this forum right before going home for spring break...to the computer where I don't have Steam -_-
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Don't worry. The forum barely talks about terraria.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Good to know this early.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Take a quick glance at anyone's profile around here. Most content is non-terraria related. Have no worries. You'll be welcome to talk about many different subjects here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom