Daikonradish
Daikonradish
How are you today?
Lumini
Lumini
Quite arright, thank you.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
It feels so good to get back to the Player a Day project with great results; it's only the best part of this Spring Break, in my opinion.
Lumini
Lumini
Thanks for the first comment on this page.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
You're welcome!
Lumini
Lumini
What is your Player-a-Day project?
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
In Garry Newman's toybox, I go around making sculptures of forumgoers' Terraria characters once in a while. It has been met with modest reception and to help make some guys and gals proud.

My latest venture goes towards one of the Mods; it's fun.
Lumini
Lumini
Garry Newman's toybox? Is that Garry's Mod, or some other thing?
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Yes; I refer to my exploits there as ones in the "Source 'verse," that of which extends to the fundamental titles running on the engine.

12 years and counting and it can still do some incredible stuff.
Lumini
Lumini
True that.
Lumini
Lumini
One of the best engines for user-made content.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Anyways, when I play Terraria recently and I use the nets, I think about catching other things inside nets (mayhaps that one SpongeBob episode may have something to do with said thoughts). I love your idea for additional nets, by the way; it looks pretty promising and it'd be pretty amusing to see it on action.
Lumini
Lumini
Thanks! I've been a longtime lurker on this forum, both with and without an account. That idea started with the Destroyer's Probes.They looked like they should be catchable by the net, but when I started making the thread, I knew that the idea of catching the Destroyer's Probes in a normal Bug Net was odd. I wonder, do you have any idea as to how it could be improved? More catchables? Fixing glaring balance errors?
Back
Top Bottom