Chubekka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you place 3 seashells in your Terrarian bathroom and friends get the joke. YUSS
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I assume you're referring to Demolition Man?
    Today's the day; who's gonna remind who about whether they are ready or not?
    Reactions: Chubekka
    Chubekka
    Chubekka
    I'm not quite ready, having a hell of a time with my controller and I'm also trying to update drivers and stuff. From being ready this morning to it now being total chaos in my room. I think I need to lie down! ahaha
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Go take a rest; maybe then, you'll have some time to think about your situation and how to get through it! :)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    In other news, I'm just about ready!
    Does anyone know what time the update drops? I know I'm 8 hours ahead of California so I was wondering how the drop works...
    Xylia
    Xylia
    IIRC, 1.3 was dropped at about 1PM EST, or was that 3PM? Either way it was early afternoon EST (GMT -5). I imagine this update will be similar. I do recall having to exit and restart Steam a couple minutes after it was time, and the update was there immediately.
    Chubekka
    Chubekka
    Thank you very much!! ^_^
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    (And Aurora wishes they didn't have to work tomorrow morning so they could also start playing 1.3.1 right away :dryadsad: ) No getting around that unfortunately.
    Good news, Chu-Chu! Well... It's stuff I should have told you yesterday, but I haven't. You're in for a surprise, though!
    Reactions: Chubekka
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Come to think of it, I might prefer the console controls over that of the mouse and keyboard! Mayhaps everything works in its favor, in that case. :)
    Chubekka
    Chubekka
    mouse and keyboard kills my arthritic hands after a little while but my controller grip is perfect and I can play for hours no problem. I am so excited to finally be able to play PC version with controller :) I get all flustered when I'm cornered with kb/m because I just can't move my fingers quick enough. I even tried remapping, but my brain still kept trying to use the default and it was a mess >.<
    Chubekka
    Chubekka
    I might link my 360 to my monitor later today and play on 360 for a while. But it would mean cable management and moving my tower and effort >.<
    Which will come first? - the rest of the console update or controller support for pc? Both are quite exciting! xD
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    P
    Papa Dank
    Even if the console update comes out, it'll probably have quite a few bugs...
    The 1.2 launch was just horrible
    Super pumped for the controller support - only a matter of time now >.< eeeee
    Reactions: Clancy117
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    What are you going to bring to the table when the update comes out?
    Chubekka
    Chubekka
    I might actually participate in the CC's, controller is easier for me to use instead of m/kb so I'm looking forward to it :3
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Good to know, Chu-Chu!
    Hey hope we can play tonight since last night didn`t work for you. How much of the forums have you checked out? If you haven`t seen player suggetions yet then you should check it out soon. People post some pretty cool ideas on there.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    There is also an art and literature section as well as a section for forum games though I have yet to find one that I want to try.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    I`ve considered posting a story a few times but i`m not sure if i`ll be able to make it work.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    There is also a section for music as well as sections for non Terraria social groups. You could start a Borderlands social group if you want to.
    Hey do you listen to politics? I`ve heard about them trying to ban Donald Trump in the UK, I hope they do. I hope he doesn`t get elected, If he does he`ll take a giant Trump dump all over the White house. Ether Bernie Sanders or Hillery Clinton need to catch up.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Trump needs to be banned from the U.S.. Though we do have drastically different political beliefs Clancy we can agree that Trump is terrible.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Wow, apparently the one good thing Donald Trump can do is make a Republican and A Democrat agree on something, HA!
    T
    Teal
    The vote on the ban was not in any form legally binding, the politicians didn't just one day wake up and decide to take a vote on this. Public petition required them to give it attention. They can't just ban a person for having opinions, as was stated in the meeting.
    Anyone able to recommend a good UK computer parts store? That I won't have to sell a kidney to buy stuff from that is... New PSU needed...
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Unfortunately, if you are looking for a retail supplier of said parts, a kidney is a mandatory requirement. :D

None come to mind, but the simplest and most comprehensive option would be to search for your PSU via eBay.
    Damn, it`s rare that I ever see another person who uses their actual photo for their profile. The whole time i`ve been on Xbox live and on here i`ve only seen about three. It`s good to see someone else who doesn`t constantly hide their identity behind a fake profile picture.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    I watch Markiplier too. Did you watch his FNAF 4 reaction compilation? It`s pretty funny.
    Chubekka
    Chubekka
    I deed, I deed!
    I'd also like to thank Commander Crocket for the thread link. Y'all are such cute lovelies here :3
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    You're very welcome. :happy:
    I wonder how barren the forums will be once console update is released... or will they be rife with screaming banshees?... hmmm
    Reactions: Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    "If you build it, nerds will come". Movie Refrence. I don`t remember the name of the movie but I do remember some of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom