RealSaucer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I get very few blood moons on my playthrough worlds, but on my building world literally every other night is a blood moon. Not exaggerating.
    TIL the cursor changes shape slightly when you go into smart cursor mode. huh.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    very very slight change, yes. IMO the change should be more drastic, but meh that's just me I suppose. I'm sure it could be modded fairly easily.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    A simple retexture through a texturepack could do.
    I should get myself a good signature.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Who needs a signature when you have adspace for your threads?
    king40606
    king40606
    I put pretty much everything in my signature
    "The one who believes in strength and courage" =Warrior "The one who believes in sorcery and knowledge" =Mage Help me with summoner/ranger.
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Summoner is almost a support class; while you can go full-on summoner and summon hordes of minions, I prefer to be a mage or melee main and have a single summon as my support.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Melee is the only class I use :p
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    It would've been a support class if not the fact you can use all the weapons. Summons by themselves are weak on Expert, as you lack good damage output until post-Plantera.
    "The one who believes in strength and courage" -Warrior
    Sugars
    Sugars
    What kind of stupid name is Warrior? I bet he or she WANTS to get disowned. Also, what year? I bet it was recently, considering the rising of stupid millennial names.
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    I clicked enter on accident :p It doesn't make sense out of context.
    Nice profile picture. I like it alot better then the old one. Is it a cowboy hat, some sort of clothier's cape, and familiar pants? All dyed Purple and black.
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    Thanks!
    It's a Cowboy hat with Orange/Black Dye, Tax Collector's Suit and Obsidian Pants with Purple/Black Dye.
    (The previous one was actually the same character, drawn by the amazing artist MetaKnight956)
    TerraBlaze
    TerraBlaze
    The tax collector suit reminds me vaguely of the clothier's cape.
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    Yeah, they're very similar.
    When I join a certain world after playing on a certain world, my game crashes... I should probably report that.
    Reactions: Azu
    Azu
    Azu
    Yes! There needs to be more adventure maps. Always.
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    Lack of motivation. That's the reason pretty much all of my (not school related) projects fail.
    Ori
    Ori
    If you have time to do it, do it. I almost always is uninspired whenever I have a lot of free time, and get huge inspiration boosts when actually have no time to express this inspiration in the form of a project. I regret not working more than a few hours on something I longed to work on when I didn't have time, then I finally get two months of free time and then I do other stuff.
    I need a name for this adventure map. Story: A neighbouring village is being attacked by Crimson and you have to get there and save them
    Qw2
    Qw2
    "Crimsonvasion"

Also, I don't think there's a (significant) character limit on comments on statuses.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    420 characters is the limit for comments in a profile (yes, I know, "lol 420") and you don't need to just stick to one.
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    I think I'm naming it "A Crim Fate" Thanks everyone, and I'll credit you, Architect :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom