FedoraMaster03
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally, I can record. But my mic makes me sound like a little kid, though.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Mics don't make you sound younger, no matter how crappy they are :p
    FedoraMaster03
    FedoraMaster03
    Actually, You'd be surprised - I don't have the deepest voice, but the mic I have definitely makes my voice sound higher. But ok, I exaggerated by LITTLE kid, though.
    How's it going down under? Anyways, have you met Jake Buczynski and/or Sam Simmons before? I heard great things about them!
    FedoraMaster03
    FedoraMaster03
    Still rather busy. I might start looking into recording programs and practice editing in the next month or so.

And no, I haven't heard of then, who are they?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Buczynski created a very mind-screwy game called Revenge of the Sunfish back in 2007 and Simmons made this video about the value of silliness:
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Speaking about videos, what do you have to offer? You got potential and lots of it!!
    Finally got a Laptop. I should be doing videos in 2 - 4 months, depending on how busy life is.
    Reactions: Tachytaenius
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Get stuff done! Gotta do whatever you can to ensure that you've got everything you need to impress us, should the occasion come.
    What do you guys think of my YouTube Channel art for when I start doing Videos?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I bet that it would be quite interesting!
    thecoolkni
    thecoolkni
    When are you going to start your channel?
    FedoraMaster03
    FedoraMaster03
    Probably in 3 months. Yeah, my life's busy. Sooner if I get time on my hands
    Can't wait to get new Laptop because current computer's Power Supply Unit is broken.
    FedoraMaster03
    FedoraMaster03
    I will finally play 1.3 and make Videos (Yrimir Style).
    thecoolkni
    thecoolkni
    I would probably watch those videos.
    FedoraMaster03
    FedoraMaster03
    Probably won't be awesome at first, but I'll definitely do as well as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom