wCrane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your signature made me think i had a dead pixel on my screen. You probably will never see this, but hey, im gonna post this anyways because i really thought i had a dead pixel.
    Its always fun haven written eleven pages with over 3100 words. and you're half way done...
    I need help with sprites for celestial tower variants... I can't figure out how to sprite them...
    Water Filter Salesman
    Water Filter Salesman
    Start with a concept sketch (not pixel art though), and figure out a design for them. Once you have that, it's just applying the usual pixel art techniques to turn the sketch into a sprite :)
    wCrane
    wCrane
    hmm.. will try that, thanks :)
    My (school) day: 1rst period: math test. 2nd: sci fair, 3rd: english exam, 4: social studies test, 5th: dont like the class.
    Kalifox
    Kalifox
    Ouch D:
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Man that sucks. I feel for you. I can say that schedules can be a lot calmer in college (as long as you balance your schedule).
    wow, today marks my one-year anniversary of joining the forums.. EDIT: well.. eight minutes ago, so technically yesterday, but whatev
    You know what's not fun? Starting a science fair project on wednesday, when its due on friday..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom