ThatGamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• last stardew valley week: DAMN! I would definitely marry Haley! *At the flower dance: Haley, may I be your dance partner? *Haley: Ew.. no.
    Reactions: Ori and XenoCat
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    "Ew... no." Such an open-minded character.
    Ori
    Ori
    I'm having a hard time picking between Penny and Abby since I really sympathize with Abby's way of thinking but I also feel really bad for Penny who would need a new household to live in
    ThatGamer
    ThatGamer
    abigail and maru were the only people that were polite to me :C
    what made time
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I suppose. Sort of like the needle paradox that I thought of. If a needle has a perfect point, would it go on infinitely? Becoming smaller and smaller until it is small enough to pierce cells? Directed at what thatgamer said.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    And that's exactly the point Aesir. That's why theories exist. I was not saying theories are bad to have. I personally have a bunch.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I know that. But the word you're looking for is a hipothesis. Theories are the highest ranking of scientific explanation. Not sayng hipothesis aren't important, heck, they're the most important in many cases. It makes research progress into the right direction.
    i randomized the name and got Shetchi... You already know what happens..
    K4afP98.png
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Protip: Try naming your pooch the same name as one of the villagers and watch the game break itself to ludicrous levels.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Or name him "Chest" and see what happens, lol.
    Both the Lead Broadsword and the Silver broadsword have the same stats. Is this supposed to happen?
    THE CRAWLTIPEDES ARE IMMORTAL???!!!!
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Try attacking their tails it is the only part of their body that can be damaged additionally they will ignore you if your not in the air. Wooden platforms will circumvent their attention
    ThatGamer
    ThatGamer
    Yeah, just found out. Thanks anyway <3
    i dont even have adamantite armor yet and this happens: "You feel the air getting colder around you..." gg im done
    Wow what a great hardmode start i just went to the surface just to find myself in the rain and a bloodmoon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom