PaperLaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why can i not get words to work right now
    Granger
    Granger
    Hey that practically wrote itself, guess who isnt having a writers block?

*hands you a bag of words*
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Okay, that is just unfair. xD
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Maybe you can help @Granger . I`ve been reading the story and I would like to see it finished, (hopfully with a good ending).
    BODY PLEASE DONT LET ME GET SICK NOW. I STILL HAVE A CHAPTER TO WRITE AND THINGS TO PACK
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Crap, that sucks! So what is it? A cold?
    CHAPTER. Y U GETTING SO LONG. I JUST WANT TO GET TO A CUTOFF POINT AND POST YOU.
    Reactions: PersonaTea
    PersonaTea
    PersonaTea
    *Eagerly waits for Chapter 9*
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Worry not, it's definitely happening today! I just realized three quarters of the way through the chapter "do I even need to do this scene?" and I'd also been writing a long time and got tired.
    Woke up, went back to sleep, now it's 3PM and nothing feels real.
    Rokas
    Rokas
    did you have a toilet break though
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I think that was most of the reason I woke up the first time...
    Thanks for the follow. Why is optional.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    No problem! And well, I saw you on the recent statuses, remembered that Fishron status, looked over your profile and you seemed like a neat person to talk to ^-^
    K
    Krasunir
    Alrighty then.
    Anyone have any suggestions for good RPs on this site or on servers?
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Well, what do you need to know? You can PM me any questions you want to ask, or if you want character sheet layouts or something. I'd be glad to help, as a lot of them are slowing down and a new player would be welcome.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I'll hold onto that offer for now and see how much time I can devote to it once I'm back home. But yeah I'd love to help out if y'all need new people and it does look super neat! And it's been forever since I've been in a proper forum RP...
    Granger
    Granger
    If you're interrested in joining The Island id be more than happy to help you out with your sheet! Its not that complicated really. Just looks awfully intimidating.
    When all the geeky clubs at your college have a get together and you STILL feel like a horrible outcast...
    May not be able to get another ToR chapter up today, it's gonna be busy. Doesn't mean I won't manage it but yeah.
    Trying to draw a reference so I can request someone ELSE to draw the character I'm trying to draw a reference of and. Ha ha. What are lines.
    You're an amazing writer! I'd be more than happy to do requests for you!

P.S. That "Goodbye from a Guide" is a feels trip ( ; - ; )
    My computer came so close to crashing before I could post the ToR chapter I'd been working on most of the day. I would have cried.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    Oh, I meant more like Microsoft Word. I use all three programs at various points, but dont think to ctrl+s, I always save it manually...Also, I'm pretty sure that you can just copy the plain text in a lot of places by right clicking, and then selecting "paste as plain text"? That's been a lifesaver for me T_T
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I dunno, I never touch word or wordpad. I do everything in notepad, lol. Well, I once used wordpad to write short stories but I haven't done that in years, and word.... I don't use word because of how much filespace it wastes and I hate it when people used to send me word files that I can't even open and I'm like "dude, save it as RTF first..."
    Xylia
    Xylia
    50kb file as RTF = 500KB as a word file. That's just a lot of unnecessary junk in a file.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom