Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    I'd still like to know why you and rob removed me from skype and have been ignoring me :(
    Holy cow, how players that have GoG Terraria will be able to play the mods?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    The exact same way they play it now.
    Unless your mod fiddles with Steams DLL files.
    Po cara sou do Rio tbm!! Feliz de ver o Brasil em outros lugares. Sou fã do seu mod. É do Rio e mora aonde?
    Say, why is there no story after a certain quest?
    Coding or story issues? :p
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    OR
    You can give them an option if they want to be restricted or not upon world creation.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Because quests gives the player an extra objective, grinding all the time sucks beside they are worth, quests just mask the grinding so you can grind with an extra reason to.
    Kinda like N Terraria 4-
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I see...
    But quests shouldn't always be around grinding ya know.
    What I meant by limiting is major points, like the wall of flesh or entering the dungeon.
    Phew... Made so npplayers can use propperly the boomerang like weapons... Now about the flails...
    Should i or Should not make a Social Group for N Terraria mod?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You totally should.
    Easier bug reporting + suggestion + discussions.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    If you want I can create and moderate it.
    Would be cool if console, mobile and pc players could play together on multiplayer.
    Reactions: L30Bola
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I mean, to implement this, there would need to be changes in all platforms, which would delay any planned updates just to add cross-platform compatibility for something that, to me, is clutter (multiplayer.)
    rhebok
    rhebok
    Yeah.. also if that happened guys working on the PC version would need to work on console versions as well..
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The forum didn't told-me that there were an answer here.
    I think it is possible, i saw at least 3 or 4 games do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom